Chapter 7- Its in the chocolate

Sam posted amazing photos of me on all his social media pages.
I know for sure that he loves me .

It's 6:30 pm now and we head back home after having the most luxurious dinner ever . Maybe too luxurious.

"I am grateful to you for a wonderful day" I said to him in the elevator holding his hand.

" You don't have to be" he said with a smile .

"But next time I want a less expensive day, imagine if we bought kfc and drove to a high ground and watched the view from there and made love, I would have loved that more" I said .

"Hmmm, well damn , you know how you have 5 ideas and you just choose 1?, that's what happened , I had other ideas but chose the one I thought was best " he said, disappointment in his tone .
Shit that's so fucking ungrateful of me. He must have put so much work into making today special, and I actually feel special.

"Babe I'm not complaining or anything I love you" I said .

"I love you the most " he said.
Oh that's new. It literally gave me butterflies.

The moment the elevator door opened , about 30 peopled yelled "SURPRISE!!!!"

"Oh My God" I said . The penthouse has been transformed . It is richly decorated and the lights are phenomenal.

I'm having a surprise party ? Yayyyyy.
I'm happy cos this means I can stop feeling bad for not chilling with the girls today . Even Riley came and she brought Phoebe along .

I haven't asked Sam what the deal with Phoebe is . Well not today .

I got more  presents and I felt overwhelmed and more loved than I deserve to be.

Sam took me to the bedroom and showed me an outfit he picked out for me for tonight .

It's a green long sleeved dress with a bare back. 

"I made it for you" he said

"I made it for you" he said .

"Wow, it's lovely , you really went all out on this" I said. The dress is so beautiful and I quickly took off the one I was wearing and put it on .
Damn it fits like a glove .  And it's not too dramatic for tonight.

"I love you so much Sam" I said.

"I love you the most baby" he said . Here is that phrase again, I could get used to this .

********************************************
Sam's POV

I watched her put the dress on and I could feel myself growing.

She has no idea what she does to me .

"How do I look?" She asked.

"You look perfect" I said to her . She looks amazing.