Chapter 10- Mashed potatoes

Besides the fact that Sam now gives me space in his own house without me asking , I'm fine .

I mean when we get back from work he goes out to the bar with his friends or sometimes he stays longer in the office . He's really intentional about giving me space and I'm beginning to miss him so much.

It's not like we are fighting but he is just not present anymore . And we haven't had sex since the day we spoke about space cos my period came .

I know I asked for space but is it too late to ask him to stop?

It's Friday and we are flying to Paris on Sunday morning . Which is like 2 days before we are needed there. Paris fashion week starts on Wednesday but the rest of our team is gonna fly in by Tuesday to prepare.

Why Ms Braille asked us to fly early is still a mystery to me but I'm glad I'll be seeing Paris.

I got back from work earlier than Sam and I went into his kitchen to cook for the first time. I'm not a terrible cook but I'm not the best neither .

I decided to make mashed potatoes served with steak.
I hadn't eaten all day so I was excited about this one .

Well I had a little help from YouTube because I had never made that before .

Then I got into the shower and scrubbed myself clean and wore this really sexy nightwear . It's literally a boy short and his shirt but I tied the shirt at the back so it could look cropped and hug my figure .

Then I waited .

Normally he comes home by about 8. But it's 9pm and he's not back. I didn't wanna call him before but I'm losing patience .

I decided against calling him. Instead I opened a bottle of white wine and I started drinking.

I finished the bottle of wine and I'm on bottle number 2 .  I'm halfway on the bottle when he walked in  at about 11:15.

"Heyyyyyy" I slurred.
"What took you so long , I have been waiting for almost 4 hours" I said .

"Hey babe" he said walking to me.

"Did you finish that all by yourself ?" He asked .

"Yah I did, why are you just coming in ?" I asked.
"I caught up with some old friends and we were talking and stuff, I lost track of time"  he said.

"When did you have so many friends? I know I asked for spa..ace but you are giving me toooooo much space. I want my sweet and charming and 'not able to stay away from me for so long' Boyfriend back" I slurred.

"Now you want me around?" He asked a little surprised.

"Ofcourse I want you around , when do I not want you around . I miss you. I even attempted to cook. I made potatoes and steak and I have been waiting all day for you , I even dressed sexily " I said .

"You cooked? Really?" He asked eyes wide .

"Why are you being so casual and uninterested" I slurred.

"Babe I'm tired , I had food already so I'm not hungry right now" he said dismissively.

"What is wrong with you. Is there a problem? Did I do something ? If I did anything , I'm sorry ." I said almost sobbing.

"You didn't do anything , I just don't wanna eat" he said  and went into the bedroom.

I didn't know when I started crying my eyes out.

What did I do? 
And why do I feel so hurt. Like my heart aches so much right now. I downed the rest of the bottle while crying and slept on the floor when I got tired of crying .