Chaoter 15- Dom

"Fuck it's really you? Princess?" He said. Coming down and adjusting his countenance .

"I'm Dominic" he said extending his arm towards me. As if I didn't just see him attempt suicide.

"Hi Dominic, I would tell you my name, but you seem to already know that, why were you trying to jump of this building?" I asked seriously concerned.

"I really don't want to die anymore" he said smiling so frigging hard. More like he was blushing .

"Yeah but why did you want to die before?" I asked stone faced.

"Life's hard" he said, not smiling anymore.

"Have you been crying" he asked me.

"Yeah, it's no biggie" I said.

"Bb, yeah?" He added. He is quite quirky in a cute way.

"Yeah, how do you know so much about me?" I asked.

"You are literally popular and I am a fan, I have the biggest crush on you" he said wiping my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm an artist... I sing music... that type of artist, and I'm new in the game but I'm in so much debt cos I'm not making enough . The craziest part is I don't even do drugs so why is it so hard. I got a gig to perform at the fashion week and they are paying me so much but minus my flight and feeding , the rest of the money has literally gone because of the fucking debts. My mother is sick, breast cancer, she's undergoing chemo, my sisters are unmarried I'm the one taking care of them, it's just too much.  I feel like I'm reaching a good place in my career but I'm just not there yet and I just wanted to quit cos it's exhausting ." He said.

"Death is not the answer, your family would suffer without you in the picture Dominic, death is painful. I lost my mother to cancer so I know. If they find out that you killed yourself they would blame themselves for it" I said.

"Shit, I'm sorry about your mum" he said

"Also how is your music not making you enough?" I asked.

"I write songs based on experience. For a while now, my experiences have been nothing to write a song about, nothing intriguing has happened in the past 8 months. And my label is stressing me. Forcing me to write stuff without experience. I always have to write what I feel and I have felt nothing these past months. But right now though I feel like I'm going to burst with emotions and I think I can write a song or two. You are my muse" he said grinning.

And I laughed.

"You are going to say stuff like , I was at the edge of a building and just as I was about to jump her voice called out to me and pulled me from my trance, or some shit like that?" I asked .

"That's actually a really good line, shit I need to get to writing right now. I'm so pumped". He said .

"I want to get to know you though, I am fascinated by you. You are literally the most beautiful woman to walk this earth so dinner?" He asked .

"Uhm shouldn't we get to writing your song first?" I asked.

"Lmao, trust me when I tell you that the moment I saw you death didn't matter anymore, the debts didn't matter anymore. Nothing else mattered" he said.