Chapter 12- Sneaky

Sam's POV
I drove out of the house with my map out looking for the nearest drug store. The one I usually go to is far from here and I'm not willing to go that far.  It's already dark out.

While driving I was having flashbacks of the amazing sex I and Princess just had. It was so good that I felt like a young boy having sex for the first time. It has never felt this good. Was it because i didn't use a condom? Fuck , if that's why, then I don't wanna ever use a condom.

I was having graphic flashbacks of how she was bouncing on my dick. How warm she felt around my manhood . How tight her grip was on me. I could literally feel it right now.

Before I knew it, I was hard again. I arrived at the parking lot of the pharmacy.

Then I had another flashback .
After we were done with the chair.
We laid back on the bed worn out and exhausted staring at the ceiling .
"I need to take a shower" she said getting up.
"You coming?" She asked .
"Fuck yeah" I said jumping up almost immediately .

When I got into the bathroom she was already under the shower head rinsing off.

I got behind her and she turned immediately and started kissing me .

I have never been so turned on right after I had a mind blowing sex before.

And the fact that she just can't get enough of me makes me hornier.

I love the way she kisses me . In this moment , I want more . I picked her up to my waist level while she wrapped her legs around me with her back against the wall, then I put my dick inside her. She started moaning loudly. The way she looks when I'm deep inside her made me want to suspend her in the air and fuck her. I need to stop thinking about binding her .
I was thrusting deeper now, and she had her right hand on the glass door of the bathroom .

I had so much more energy because she did all the hard work on the chair.

After a while , I put her down and asked her to turn around . She turned around and said "Like this?"

"Give me your two hands" I said .
Then I folded her hands behind her back and arched her into position while I fucked the shit out of her . I was really selfish with this one .

The way her ass gets wavy when I thrust is crazy and surreal. I didn't know when I started building again . "I'm gonna Ahhhhhhh Ahh Ahhh" I moaned. I was unable to finish my sentence before I came , inside her , again . I felt extremely weak and my legs were wobbly. She looked spent.

"Ahhhhhhh. Fffffffuck!" I moaned. Taking tissues from the tissue box beside me , I wiped myself.
Fuck.
I'm literally losing it.
I didn't realize when I started masturbating while thinking of our wild escapades.

I made sure my clothes weren't stained and I came down from the car.

I went into the pharmacy and asked for Plan B.
After buying it I head back home and tried not to think about sex. I have literally come 4 times in the past 4 hrs .

I think Princess needs to go on contraception. I don't want to have to use condoms anymore.

********************************************
Princess's POV

One word. AMAZING.  Literally the best sex I have ever had. I feel extremely tired from all that fucking .  I love being in control but it's so sexy and hot when he tells me what to do.

How come we have never done anything bdsm related , he wouldn't even let me go to the dungeon . He makes it seem like he can't do it with me. He says it's a mental thing for him.
In fifty shades,Christian could do it with Anna and he still loved her so what's his issue.

I went to the kitchen to get myself a bowl of cereal. While I was eating. He came back with the contraceptive .
"Here you go babe" he said handing it to me .

After using it he carried me to the room and we both slept off almost immediately .

****************************************************************************************

Sunday morning On the flight to Paris

"You look flawless in that dress, Princess " Ms Braille said .
"And I can't wait to peel it off you" Sam whispered in my ear and I could feel goosebumps rise on my skin as his low voice sent shivers down my spine .

"We get about 2 days to tour the city before the fashion week actually starts so knock yourselves out!!" Ms Braille said ecstatically.

"I wanna see the Eiffel Tower" I said .
"And you will baby" Sam said .

I'm so glad I'm finally gonna get to see Paris though. I could tick that off my bucket list.

Ms Braille already had me book our rooms at Four Seasons Hotel beforehand . I and Sam got to share a luxury suite while she had one to herself.

The hotel is literally the fanciest I have ever seen .  Speak of class and elegance .

We got to our room and I was jet lagged .
That 7hr 30 mins flight was really something and I'm so tired but I can't sleep.

It's about 8pm now and I am quite hungry.
"I just ordered dinner" Sam said sitting beside me.
"Oh thank you, I'm so hungry" I said.

"Sooo we would go sightseeing tomorrow, what do you think ?" He said.

"Definitely baby" I said back.
"I'm so happy I'm here with you, in this city, in this moment" he said.

A big smile spread across my face and I pulled him in to kiss him.

He started telling me about the other times he came to Paris and we spent about 2hrs talking .

********************************************

Day 1-  Monday

I opened my eyes and I saw Sam sitting up beside me , on his phone.

I closed my eyes and opened it again.
Wait. He was smiling?!!!!! On his phone???.

Normally when I wake up he's either staring at me or still asleep holding me . This is a first.

I heard text clicks, he's actually texting someone and smiling.
Wow.

I sat upright and he swiftly dropped his phone on the bed face down.

Shit.

Now I am curious to know who he's texting.

"Ready to see the city my love ?" He asked kissing me on my forehead.

"Uhm yeah sure" I said .

I know I won't like it when I find out who he's texting because he's being sneaky about it