Chapter 1-New dawn

Welcome to book 2. If you are new here then Welcome. This is a spin off of Hotter Than The Blazing Sun, please go and read it.🥺🥺. To my returnees (fans) I know you guys have waited for this for so long . Wellllllll we are backkkk.!!!

Refer back to the beginning of hotter than the blazing sun to be in par with the characters . And yes we have some new characters.

Barbara - chief cook
Linton - cleaner
Rogers - body guard
Aston Rue Blunt/Mr Blunt - Sam's dad
Melanie Braille / Mrs Blunt - Sam's mom
Felicia Blunt - mr Blunts sister
Gold Blunt- Felicia's daughter
Andre Blunt- Gold's son
Derick Simeon Hall- Becky's boyfriend
Dr Sloan- Sam's therapist
Phoebe Rowe - Riley's girlfriend
********************************************

It's a cool Saturday evening . I was getting ready for Sam's parents anniversary.
I didn't want to do too much.
I totally went with the outfit Becky gave me , a white strapless two piece. I took the clothes out and I think my jaw dropped . That outfit is worth about $12k apparently. How did I not see the tag before.

I definitely have to dry clean and return it after this event because that's too expensive . Just how much money does Derick have .
I had on light makeup with hoop earrings and paired the fit with black heels.

I think I look simple enough

Sam came in from his closet all dressed up in a white tuxedo.

"You ready?" He asked

"I'm ready" I said back , picking up my clutch and getting up from his bed.

"You look breathtaking" he said.
"And you look handsome" I said with a faint smile .

It's 7pm now and if we wasted anymore time we would be late. We got in his car and left.

I have had anxiety since Thursday and tonight they grew bigger as we got closer and closer . My hands were sweating just knowing She would be there.

The woman who sexually abused Sam when he was younger. His dads younger sister , Aunty Felicia.
She introduced him to the lifestyle and he was her submissive for 3 years.