𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

fire spells

storybrooke, maine

storybrooke, maine

– RHAENYRA WAS KEEPING AN EYE ON REGINA'S OFFICE WHEN HER PHONE RANG. It was David. Apparently the others had returned via the Jolly Roger and were headed for Gold's shop. She wasn't particularly worried for how Hook would get back. Maybe if he'd bothered to ask for her help, he wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. He got himself there, so he could get himself back.

When she arrived at the shop, everyone was in the back whilst Emma grabbed an empty glass canister from the shop. "Where's Henry?"

Emma looked up at her. "He's safe. Ruby's watching him until we've dealt with Cora." she eyed the girl warily.

Rhaenyra snorted. "You've got nothing to fear from me just because you knocked my dad on the head, Emma. It was well-deserved."

She looked somewhat surprised. "I thought you hated Gold too."

She shook her head. "It's not about Gold. It's about the fact that he left town for revenge on his own without a word. Maybe you've finally knocked some sense into him." Emma nodded, but before she could say anything heartfelt that would make the princess want to vomit, she gestured to the back room. "Shall we?" The reactions when she stepped past the curtain were quite mixed, but her focus was on one familiar face in particular. Her eyes sparkled with a smile. "Baelfire?"

He grinned, pleasantly surprised to see the dragon princess again. "Nyra!" He stepped forward to pull her into a hug. "It's actually Neal, here, but oh my god... I haven't seen you in ages."

She chuckled, looking him over. The last she'd seen of him was a frightened boy, clinging to the hope of a desperate plan to escape Neverland using Pan's shadow, and now here he was, a grown man, perfectly adjusted to this world. It was like he'd always been in it. "Well, neither of us look it."

He snickered. "Sure. except you got taller."

"You're one to talk." She smirked.

"You know my son."

She glared in the direction of Rumplestiltskin. "What of it?"

He gritted his teeth. "You... owe me. You should have told me..."

She huffed a humourless laugh. "Should I now? Except you would have said it didn't count as repayment because you didn't ask, meaning you'd still have leverage hanging over my head and I'd have willingly given up a valuable bit of information."

He continued to death-glare her, but apparently realised that there wasn't actually time for that. "Emma, did you find it?"

"Yeah, there's nothing in it-" Her voice trailed off as she shook the canister and it emitted a small sound, as if something was bouncing around in there. "The hell?" she reached in and pulled out something none of them could see.