Chapter 18

Margaret Hale POV

Aemond and me got to the police station. Scott opened the door and he saw Aemond and Derek. "Oh, thank god." Both of them dropped on the ground paralyzed. The Kanima had its claws on my neck. 

It walked forward with me. 

"Really? It's him? This kid?" Dad snapped. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf." I tensed. "Oh, yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' halloween party every full moon." Matt said. "Except for you two. Stiles, what do you turn into?" Matt asked. "Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal." Jackson scratched the back of his neck. 

"Hey-"

"You bitch!" He dropped on Dad. "Get. him. Off me." Dad growled. "I don't know Derek. I think you two would make a pretty good pair." Dad glared at him. "It must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken from you with just a little scratch to the back of your neck."

"Come closer, we'll see how helpess I am." Dad threatened. "Yeah, Bitch!" 

We heard a car. "Is that her?" 

I froze. "Do what I tell you to, McCall, and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her." Matt said. "Marge, don't trust him." Stiles said. Matt rolled him over and ut his foot on his neck. "Does this work better for you!"

"OKAY! STOP! JUST STOP!"

"THEN DO WHAT I TELL YOU!"

"OKAY!" He let him go. 

"With me, McCall." Scott followed him. Aemond looked at me. 

I was sitting down. "Just tell me what she is McCall."

"I don't know-"

Matt grabbed Aemond's sword and he stabbed me in the stomach with it. I gasped. 

"I want Derek and Aemond dead!" Allison said. Chris stared at her. "What about Marge?"

"Marge is part of the reason my mother killed herself." Allie said. 

I winced as my stomach was burning badly. 

Suddenly the lights went out. An alarm went off. gunfire then hit everywhere. I dropped. Aemond then rushed over to me. "Okay. This is going to burn!" He told me. He ripped his sword out. I screamed. He covered my mouth. 

One of the hunters saw me. He went for me when suddenly the Kanima grabbed him and slit his throat. 

I stared in horror. 

I was limping as I was trying to find Dad. I hit the wall in the cells holding my stomach. I felt super dizzy. I heard a growl. I looked. Matt then grabbed me. Dad growled at him. 

The Kanima hissed. It then snarled at Dad. He roared and attacked the Kanima. 

Matt threw me at the wall and I blacked out. 

Aemond turned on the car lights. Matt froze. Aemond then shoved Matt. 

He dragged him to the water. Matt grabbed the gun and Aemond stabbed his hand with a blade. Matt screamed and Aemond drowned him. He held him down in the water. 

"That was for my girlfriend!" He stated.