Chapter 11

Margaret Hale POV

"So, You really don't remember anything?" I asked Lydia. Aemond was on the other side of me and Allie was next to Lydia. "They call it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying, 'We have no idea why you ran around the woods naked for two days.'" Lydian said. "But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." She said. 

"You sure you're ready for this?" Aemond asked. "Please. It's not like my mother's a serial killer." Aemond nodded. "Fair enough!"

I smiled. 

We walked inside the school. Everyone froze. I leaned in to Lydia. "Maybe it's the nine pounds." I whispered. She walked off. Me, Aemond, and Lydia followed her. 

I got outside and huffed. The cop car drove off with Isaac. Aemond growled. "God damn it!" Scott came out beside us. 

We turned to go back in the school when we heard a car. "Get in!" Dad told us three. "Are you serious?" I snapped. Dad looked at me. "You did that! That's your fault!" I yelled at him. 

"I know that. Now get in the car and help me." He stated. "No, I've got a better idea. I'm gonna call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up." Aemond snapped at my father. 

"Not when they do a full search of the house." Dad said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Whatever Jackson said to the cops..." Dad sighed. "What's in the house is worse. Now are you three coming?" He asked. 

I got in the front and Scott and Aemond got in the back. Dad drove off. 

We got to the house and Aemond had his sword attatched to his hip. "If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Aemond asked. "I don't know yet." Dad answered. "Well, then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott asked. 

"Because I trust my senses. And it's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." He said pointedly to Scott. I smiled. 

"You saw the lacrosse thing today." Scott said. "Yeah." Dad said. Scott sighed. "Was it that bad?"

Dad put his hand on Scott's shoulder. "Yeah." I smiled. Aemond then stopped me. "Hey. How come you never told me about this?" Aemond asked as he gently grabbed my wrist and I saw the scars. "It was after I lost the baby." I muttered. 

Aemond looked at me. "Marg. Don't ever think things like that. Okay?" I nodded. Aemond kissed me on the lips. "Come on."

I got to the Sherrif's station with Aemond. Me and him sneaked back there. 

We noticed the keys missing. 

"Shit..."

We got out of the place to see a trail of blood. I stopped when I saw the man.

He grabbed me and I pulled the fire alarm. 

He dropped me and we noticed the door torn off. 

Isaac tackled the man and he threw him at the wall. He grabbed the arm with the needle and he hit the man's head on the wall. He blacked out. 

Dad stepped on the vile. He looked at Isaac. 

He then looked at me. I got scared. Before Isaac could take a step dad roared and Isaac backed off. 

Aemond got in the room with Stiles. "How'd you do that?" Stiles asked Derek. "I'm the Alpha!" He told him. Stiles looked shocked.