Chapter six

Margaret Hale POV

I was still in my bed. My father was missing and he still hasn't came to see me which I'm upset about. I don't even know if he's alive. I sighed. I then heard a car honk. 

I saw Chris knocking on my bedroom door. "Margie... come on. You have to go to school." I sighed and got up.

I went to get out of the car when the door was locked. Allison sighed. "Dad, if you're going to insist driving us to school, you at least have to let us out of the car." Allie said. 

Chris looked around. 

"Kate, what's your opinion on home schooling?" Chris asked. Allie looked at Chris. "Hmmm, Well, you know I'm more of a learning-by-doing kind of girl." Kate said. 

"What's your opinion on overprotective dads who keep ruining their daughters and her friends lives?" Allie asked. Kate unlocked the car and she smiled at Chris. "Thank you!" Allie said. 

"Your welcome!"

I didn't speak as I got out the car and was up to the school. 

I got in the classroom and I sat behind Aemond. I didn't speak to him the whole period. I wrote my name on the cover of the bluebook. I started to answer the questions. 

I got on the Lacrosse field. "Aemond!" He turned. "What's up?" He asked. "Can we talk? Alone?" I asked. He sighed. "Yeah." 

I took him in an empty classroom. "I'm sorry for ignoring you I just... I want him to come back." I said. Aemond nodded. "He asked me to look after you if anything ever happened to him. I'm just doing what he told me to." I nodded. 

"And I know why you're not talking to me. You think I'm mad you lost the baby. I'm not. I could care less if you had a baby or not." Aemond whispered as he gently put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it. 

I smiled. He kissed me softly.

I smiled and pulled him closer. 

I was sitting in my room reading. I heard the front door open. I tensed. My Wolf Jackie barked. She ran out of the room despite being injured. She then barked happily. 

I got downstairs and saw Dad. I then jumped into his arms. He hugged me tightly. 

"God. I missed you, sweetie!" Dad whispered.