Chapter 10

Margaret Hale POV

I was sitting in my room reading. I flipped the page as I ate another slice of an apple. Ever since the accident with the Alpha Dad has been ten time more protective of me. 

Aemond knew he was allowed to come through the front door but he liked coming through the window like the weirdo he is. 

He then slid through my window. I smiled. "How much time do we have?" He asked. "He'll be gone an hour!" I said. Aemond smirked and he picked me up. 

Aemond took my shirt off as he kissed me. I giggled and Aemond picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed down my neck. He laid me on the bed. 

He kissed up my stomach and he then kissed me on the lips. he knocked the glass lamp off my desk. I laughed. "Sorry." He said. He kissed me again. "I'll fix it!" He said as he kissed me. 

I smiled and kissed him back. 

Jackie then barked from outside. "Is Derek home early?"

"I'd say Yeah seeing as Jackie's barking." I said. "Then we're dead." Aemond told me. "Shit."

We both quickly got dressed and we pretended we were studying when we heard a knock. "Come in." I saw it was just Victoria. "Hi." I smiled. 

"I picked up your dress for the funeral tomorrow and your suit, Aemond." She told us. "I can put them in the closet!" I said. 

She walked over and opened them and put them in my closet. She shut my open window. 

I smiled at Aemond. 

I grabbed the dress out of my locker. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Hi baby!" I heard Aemond whisper as he kissed my cheek. I smiled. 

"Hi." He then kissed me on the lips. 

"Really?" He smirked. "Just want everyone to know your mine..." He growled. I smiled. "Not her sister. Her boyfriend's mother."

"you mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people?"

"Yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks. It was his mother."

"Are you kidding? I sit next to him."

"Find a new seat."

I then stormed off. 

Aemond grabbed my arm and he pulled me into the classroom. "Baby... You got to stop this."

"I-I-I-I can't do this. I can't go to the funeral. Everyone is going to be watching us, and there are going to be cameras there, and I can't--"

"No. My uncle and Aunt basically told you, your part of the family. Half of your damn clothes are my house. Everything's gonna be okay. Me and your dad... That's a work a progess." Aemond smiled. 

My father Derek Hale and Aemond haven't been exactly getting along. They've gotten in lots of arguements. 

Aemond blocked me and Allison from the cameras. 

"I knew this was a bad idea." Chris said. I was still limping from the Alpha attack. "Well, it wasn't my idea." Victoria said. "I tried telling him, but he insisted on making a point of it." Chris said. 

"If he insisted, then he can deal with this when he gets here."  Aemond told Chris.

"Who?" I asked. "Just sit down, Margie." Chris gently helped me sit down. 

My wolf Jackie sat down in between my legs. Aemond was sitting next to me. Allison was on the other side of me. 

"You okay, Allie?" He asked. Ever since Kate died, Aemond's been extremely protective of us. She nodded. "Just... a lot of cameras." She said. 

We noticed Chris and Victoria hug someone. He turned to me and Allison and Aemond. "Do you remember me?" He asked Aemond and Allison. They nodded. 

I glanced over at a tombstone where Scott and Stiles where. The man looked. 

"Considering I haven't seen you two since you were three, I don't exppect you'd call me grandpa." Aemond smiled. "So if it's comfortable, call me Gerard for the time being. But I prefer Grandpa. And who is this young lady? Is this Margaret?" Gerard asked. 

Aemond nodded. 

"I am so sorry about your baby." He told me. I smiled. "Thank you!" He sat down where Chris wasn't. I saw Scott and he waved. I smiled. 

I was leaning against Aemond and he kissed the side of my head. He gently rubbed the big cut on my side.