Chapter Seven

I forgot about my surroundings, all I could do was smell and feel the man who was wrapped around me. His body was like a infernal fire and as I pushed my ice cold body against his, I felt a fire spread across my body. It was like a million fireworks had been set off across my skin. I pushed the lower part of my body to his groin, rubbing myself in circles, trying to release the pain that was building in my pussy. All I wanted was to graze myself against his groin. It was then that I heard the low groan escape from his lips, I could feel his throat vibrate through the air.

Our lips hadn't even touched but all I could hear was our heavy breaths as he moved his head towards my ear. The involuntary shiver as his warmth breath tickled my lobe. It was as if my body was starving, crying out for his touch, his lips. Before I knew it, he was releasing my hands and in turn running his hands all over my body. There was nothing classy or romantic about it. We were both just frantic for the other's touch. The lust that resonated in the air was thick and heavy, there was no way to stop it. Our moves were clumsy, but filled with desperation. The desperation to feel what we once felt for each other. It didn't matter how wrong something was meant to be, but everything just felt right.

Before I could stop myself, his lips descended on mine. My lips wrapped around his, frantically I plunged my tongue into his, searching and roaming for his sweetness. It was then that his tongue tangled with mine. I groaned and hummed like I couldn't get enough of his taste. His hands followed down my body, searching every crease, every nook, trying to remember every inch of my body. He grabbed, he pulled, he caressed, and soon he was pushing his groin into me where I could feel that large, thick rod grow as each second past. His hand's finally reached my ass and I was prepared to jump right into his arms as he took me against the wall but that was interrupted as he quickly pulled himself away.

A gust of cold wind had just hit me in the face, no longer was I protected by the warmth of Jordan's body. He pulled away with such disgust that my stomach started to churn. Leaning against the wall, I refused to open my eyes. I didn't want to see the disgust in his eyes, I didn't want to see his regret at what we just did. Even though I knew it was wrong, everything just felt right.

"No." His dreaded words hit my drunken ears. His words simply sobered me up, breaking my heart even further.

"No, I will not take you like this." He groaned. I couldn't help but peek my eye open as I started at the man who grasped my heart for the last ten years, he was running his hand up and down my face, wiping away the sweat as he took laboured breaths.

I shook my head. "You're right this shouldn't have happened."

"Louise, that is not what I meant!" He exasperated.

I pushed myself away from the wall and started to make my way back to the pub. I knew I was done for the night. Tequila is never a good salve to a broken heart. Tequila has always been for bad decisions.

"Forgot this ever happened Jordan. It can't and won't happen again." I responded in a dark and sombre tone.

It didn't matter how much you loved someone, sometimes there was too much damage to repair what had happened. Sometimes there was just no redemption. Jordan was a person that was best left in the past. He didn't belong to me. He belonged to my sister.