⊱ 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ⊰

Beginne am Anfang

the most memorable one had to be when haechan proposed to jiyoung at their concert while singing a song he had made about, and also for, her. the second one would be when she found out she was pregnant with their daughter, which was three years ago.

their family had grown a lot. mark and lia had moved back to canada to raise their twins, lee june and lee haewon. sora and jeno had given birth to a beautiful baby boy that they chose to name lee siwon.

renjun and jaemin had both chose to travel the world with their teenage son, they adopted him at an orphanage in china, na luo wen. jisung and chenle still hadn't found the right people yet but were in the process of trying to.

all the band member's children were loved by their fans. although some were in their late twentys and early thirtys, they still felt as if they were teenagers.

you know, she was asking me for a sibling to play with. should we give her one? ❞ haechan whispered into his wife's ear huskily. the american pushed the korean away with her cheeks flushed like the color of an apple.

you horny fuck, there's no need. ❞ jiyoung picked up a hand full of toys left on the ground as she placed them in their places. haechan frowned at her as he blew a raspberry.

you're no fun, ❞ he mumbled as he crossed him arms over his chest. jiyoung smiled to herself as she folded a few pieces of jihyuck's clothes. she was waiting for the words she had said to register in his mind.

suck it up, husband. ❞ she pointed at their wedding ring on her ring finger. haechan smiled as he remembered how their wedding went. he could still remember how gaeul walked her down the aisle with tears in his eyes and how she pouted before bursting into tears as well once she laid eyes on her father.

jiyoung smiled as she subconsciously spun the ring around her finger. she remembered how he stood there for a minute straight just looking at her with a lovesick smile on his face.

she felt arms wrap around her waist as her husband placed his chin on her shoulder. ❝I can't believe we made it this long, ❞ he mumbled as she nodded before pulling herself away and turning around to face him with an annoyed expression on her face.

did you not think we would? ❞ she raised an eyebrow before sighing in annoyance and walking out of the room. haechan widened his eyes as he quickly followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

sunshine, you know what I meant. ❞ haechan reached for her arm as she swatted it away with a scowl on her face. she opened the fridge as she pulled out a slice of cake they had gotten from sunwoo's birthday party a few days prior.

she shoved a fork full of cake into her mouth as haechan stood there, watching her eat with a smile painted on his face.

he thought of what his daughter might be thinking of when suddenly he remembered the words jiyoung had told him earlier after he asked her for another child.

you're pregnant?! ❞ he stood up straight as jiyoung looked up at him with a bit of frosting smudged on her lips and nodded at him happily. he picked her up as he spun them around happily.

he placed her down as he cupped her cheeks before bringing his hands down to touch her stomach that was carrying his little blessing. ❝I- I'm so happy, ❞ he leaned down to capture her lips in his own.

papa happy! ❞ they both pulled away from their kiss to see their daughter standing at the doorway of the kitchen with her bear plushie in hand, the same bear plushie that was named just like her.

didn't I put you to sleep, little missy? ❞ haechan walked towards the little girl with a fake angry look on his face as jiyoung giggled behind him. ❝oops? ❞ jihyuck tilted her head as she ran off throughout the large house.

and that's how their game of tag started.

I'm gonna miss this book so much 🙁🙁

thank you guys for hyping up my silly lil book <3 I love each and everyone of you guys
(even you silent readers !! )

you guys made it possible for me to finish this book n I am forever thankful for that,
dw tho I'll make special chaps every now n then!! I will also find some time to edit the chapters that have errors in them.

until then,
this is ihrtgirlz's last official chapter of 505.

⊹₊ ⋆ 230503 ꜜ
[not edited]

© ihrtgirlz 2023.