11. 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵

Start from the beginning

The Vehicons lifted their hostages before them as a thread, one of them moved his index digit and spoke, "Ah, ah, ah, you don't want them to get hurt, do you now?" Smokescreen and Bulkhead stood silently for a moment then looked at each other and nodded, both of them slowly lowering their guns, "That's what I thought." the Decepticon satisfyingly replied. Out of nowhere, a pair of big sharp claws grabbed and smashed their helms together, in result, their grips loosened up and the girls were dropped on the ground with a loud thud. After they tried to get up, the bodies of the foot soldiers fell right next to them, their helms were completely crashed into pieces and their bodies were no longer functional.

The teenagers looked up and saw a large robotic dinosaur with green color scheme and blue optics staring down at them, "How's it goin'?"

Applejack came to a realization the second she heard the familiar voice, "G-Grim?! Is that you sugarcube?"

"Sure am!" the dinobot happily replied and helped her to get back on her feet with his snout to use as a support.

Pinkie Pie let a loud gasp out of pure excitement, "HOLY MOLY! YOU'RE A T-REX!!"

"Lookin' cool, right?" Grim smirked proudly and looked at his teammates, "Hope I ain't too late for the party, ya don't know how long I've been waiting for some action!" he involved as he swung his tail at the rest of the shooters.

"Just on time bud, glad you are here." Bulkhead replied as he continued to fight and crush their adversaries with his mace weapons.

"Not to ruin the happy reunion but- we have more company!" Smokescreen exclaimed as he pointed at the upcoming jets in the sky.

"We gotta escape them now!" Bulkhead cautioned as he began stepping away.

"Aw c'mon, I can take 'em!" Grimlock whined in protest.

"Not with this flying army you can't! Go!" the bulkier giant ordered as he grabbed Applejack and transformed into his vehicle mode, Smokescreen did the same with Pinkie Pie and drove after Bulkhead, Grimlock quickly followed them as he ran in his dinoform. Several grounders that were left converted as well and sped up after the runaways while the seekers were flying above them and began to shoot.

The Autobots were able to dodge the beams as much as they could but soon one of the flyers got frustrated, "Enough of this!" he said as he released a small gadget at the bottom of his alt-mode. As soon as he dropped it down, the device opened wide and gained the form of an elector-net, aimed right at Bulkhead. The dark green SUV lifted his side mirror, the moment he saw it, he shifted into his robot form, and without hesitation, tossed his charge far away from him and got caught by the electroshocking weapon.

Applejack roughly fell and rolled on the rocky path, not so much to get critical damages, only small wounds. She winced at the pain and lifted herself up, looking at her guardian who was trapped in the net, struggling to free himself. Unfortunately, with every movement he made he was zapped with strong electric energy causing him to yell out of agony. Her eyes widened in apprehension, Smokescreen drifted his wheels to a stop when he saw one of his partners being captured, "BULK!" both of them terrifyingly shouted.

Grimlock dashed to him, "Hold on, I got ya!"

"GRIM, NO!" Bulkhead strictly warned.

Before the T-Rex could come any closer, one of the Decepticons transformed into their bot-form and landed on him, "Ey-! Get off me!" Grimlock began shaking his body and wiggling around like a wild bull to get the drone off but he was holding onto him firmly.

"Stay still you damn lizard!" the seeker yelled at him, trying to get a good aim to strike.

"Who you callin' a lizard?!" he groaned as he jumped around even more.

Smokescreen changed to his robot form, holding Pinkie in his servo, "GRIMLOCK-!" he felt a hard kick from behind that got him thrown aside and made him drop his charge. Smokescreen lifted his helm up and was greeted by his opponent, triggering their blaster.

"SMOKEY, NO--!" before Pinkie could get to him, another Vehicon clasped her body and picked her up in the air.

"Where do you think you are going, pest?" the Decepticon jokingly asked as he slightly tilted his helm and looked at the resisting pink girl in his grasp.

"LET 'EM GO YA VARMINTS--!" Applejack warned in a threatening tone, nonetheless, she got quickly snatched by a big metal hand that raised her up to the soldier's visor.

The girl was about to use her strength powers to free herself until the robot tightened his grip around her fragile body even more firmly, very near to breaking one of her bones. The cowgirl squirmed in pain as she gritted her teeth. The Vehicon loosened his grip a little bit allowing the blonde girl to catch her breath, he chuckled in amusement, his other free servo turned on his comm-link, "We got them, sir." once he informed, a Groundbridge emerged near the spot where they were standing.

"GUYS!" Smokescreen shouted, watching how the girls along with Bulkhead were being dragged into the portal. He didn't take any more seconds to waste, he supported himself with both of his servos and stumbled over his enemy in front of him and sprinted to them. Another Vehicon saw him right away and tackled him down. After Grimlock saw that his friends were in great distress, he growled out of anger. The dinobot charged at the mountainous rock wall and hit his back, managing to crush the foot soldier who was on top of him into pieces.

Smokescreen struggled to get away from the Decepticon, he heard the far cries of the girls and his optics widened in alarm, watching them disappearing through the closing portal, "NO!" the young Autobot yelled when the light finally disappeared.

The Vehicon harshly pushed Smokescreen down and powered up his blaster, "Farewell, Autoscum." said the faceless ground-soldier before his body got grabbed by Grimlock's jaw, his large sharp teeth grinding into his armor, he tossed him off the mountain with full force, the screams of the drone became quitter during his downfall and were quickly silenced by a loud crash.

As soon as the problem got solved, Grimlock went to Smokescreen and helped him to stand up on his pedes, "You alright?" he worryingly asked when he saw his uneasy look.

Smokescreen groaned out of frustration and held his helm, pacing back and forth, "I-I could've saved them! I almost- they were right there! How could I let this--!"

"Hey now, don' blame yourself buddy." the dinobot tried to reassure him as he gave him a small piece of faith, "We still got time to save 'em!"

"But how?! We don't even know where they went!"

"That's why we gotta find Prime and the rest first. C'mon!" Grimlock gestured with his helm as a sign for them to go.

Smokescreen gave a short nod in return, "You're right." he transformed into his alt-mode, "Let's go find the others before it's too late." his tires made a screeching sound on the rough path and increased his speed, his dinobot friend running after him to find the rest of their team.