Chapter 11: Hole in One.

Start from the beginning

     "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "I would love that thank you. I will go get ready."

Jason's POV
     She asked me to go play mini golf with them. I was ecstatic that she wanted me around. It like all it took was for her little side to come out so she could open up.

     I went up stairs to my room and quickly changed to a polo and khaki shorts. I had always wanted a kid but just never found the right person to settle down with. Most women I meet just wanted me for my money. So finding out I had a daughter was shocking but amazing. She was everything I imaged. She was beautiful and smart. She was kind and had such a big heart. A heart that gave a lot and ached a lot for the people she cared about. She was fierce but loving all at the same time. I just wish I could have saved her from such a crappy childhood.

     I called the mini golf place we would go to and rented it out so our group would be the only ones there. I then walked down stairs to find half the group in the living room watching TV as they waited for the others. Savannah was cuddle up sitting on Asher's lap as he rubbed his back. They were a great couple and I was so glad my daughter was with a man like Asher. He would take care of her and love her. He would meet her needs and protect her.

     It didn't take long for the rest of the group to come down stairs. I had already called for cars to come pick us up. We all piled into the cars and headed out. I was with Ash, Savannah, Josh, Houston, Claire and Kason.

     "Can we wisten tu disney?" Savannah asked in her cute little voice.

     "YES! YES!! DISNEY!!" Houston who was sitting next to her screamed and bounced.

     "Houston!! No yelling young man." Josh growled in a stern tone causing Houston to pout.

     "Of course we can listen to Disney." I quickly hooked up my phone to the Bluetooth and YouTubed Disney music. I gave the driver an apologetic smile. The first song said it was called When will my life began from tangled. Man I really need to sharpen up on my Disney knowledge to keep up with these littles. I have no clue what tangled is. But Savannah and Houston did, I could tell by the fact that they didn't miss a single word as they sang. The car ride went like that for the rest of the way. Them singing every word to the songs and myself not knowing them. That was until we pulled into the parking lot and a song from the Lion King came on.

     "Ooo I know this one." I declare making everyone laugh. "You all need to help me. I don't know much about Disney. I need you all to educate me."

     "Otay." Both Savannah and Houston said nodding their heads looking like I just gave them the most serious job. Damn they were cute, almost made me want to switch over to the DDLG side but I think I will just stick to being a Dom and looking for a sub.

Asher's POV
     I got Savvy out of the SUV and grabbed her hand walking towards the building where we could pay to play. Jason ended up paying for everyone and we all picked our balls and clubs. Savannah picked out a teal ball and held it up to me.

     "Ook Daddy!"

     "I see baby girl it's pretty can you pick one out for me?" She nodded and got the dark blue ball and handed it to me. "Thanks Princess." I kissed her head and we headed out with the group to go play.

     It was so nice to see Savvy carefree and happy. She danced every time she got the ball in and poked her little lip out in a pout every time she didn't. We had been lucky enough to have the place to our selfs or I thought until halfway through that I found out Jason had rented out the entire place. I guess it was a good thing because it allowed the littles to be themselves.

     "Daddy can I have a slushy?" Savannah asked before we started the second out of three courses.

     "Sure, do you want red or blue?"

     "BLUE!" She bounced up and down in excitement. I smiled and went inside and asked the worker for it as some of the others fallowed.

     By the time we started the second course all the littles had a slushy. Half  way through they were all gone and all the littles were hyped up on a sugar rush. As we were starting a new hole Lily started to putt when Ann run up to her.

     "Hey it's my turn not yours!" She yelled running up to Lily and pushing her down. She then kicked Lily's dropped putter that ended up hitting Lily in the face. All the Daddies and doms ran to the two girls. Max pulling Ann away then Ben and myself making it to Lily first to check on her.

     Max quickly yanked Ann close to him and gave her about a dozen swats on her backside.

     "OWIE!!" She squealed.

     "Young lady you better hush! There is more where that came from as soon as we get back to the house." He angrily sighed. "You're in so much trouble."

     "No Daddy!" She whined rocking side to side on her feet.

     "Yes actually we are not waiting let's go to the bathroom." He grabbed her hand and started dragging her away screaming.

     Ben and I looked at Lily checking her face the putter that hit her check and there was a small red spot already forming. It would probably leave a little bruise.

     "Daddy." Lily cried as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

     "What baby?" He said squeezing her lightly.

     "Can we still play." She said making all the daddies and doms laugh.

     "Of course bunny let's finish playing." Ben pulled away and kissed her forehead.

Max's POV
     I can't believe Ann just did that. I just got madder as she tried to pull away while I walked to the bathroom. After a minute of her fighting I stopped and swung her around smacking her ass three hard times. I then picked her up and walked the rest of the way with her crying.

     "You better stop right now or you will make it worse." I growled into her ear. She was full little and full tantrum. Once she heard my stern tone she froze and looked at me. "I am serious Andrea Rose you're in big trouble don't add to it. Understand?"

     "Y-y-yes s-sir." She stuttered.

     "Good now what you did was awful why on earth did you do that?"

     She shrugged looking at her feet. "I don't know I just got mad."

     "You don't push someone when you get made or kick things so they hit their face." I glared giving her a stern look and using a stern tone.

     That's when she turn hysterical. "I d-d-did-didn't m-m-mean toooooo." She cried.

     "Didn't mean to what?"

     "Hit h-h-her in the f-f-face." She took a deep breath trying to calm down some. "I didn't know when I kicked it that it would hit her face. I didn't want it to hit her."

     I looked at her as she tried to calm down. My heart started to break as I saw how devastated she was when she said that. She really didn't mean to do that part but that didn't change the fact that it happened. "Well Andrea wither you meant it or not your actions still have consequences. You broke a couple of rules today. Which means you have to be punished." I paused and looked at her as she slowly nodded. "So what I need you to do is lean over the sink." I started to undo my belt thankful this place had single person restrooms.

     She started to sob harder and turned around leaning on the counter putting her butt out. I sighed and folded my belt wasting no time as I let put my left hand on her back. I swung and let the belt fall onto her left check. She jumped and groaned at the sting. I didn't want to be in here forever so I just keep going. Once I got to ten Ann was crying out. I had to harden my heart to deliver the last five.

     "OWIE DADDY!!" She cried as the last one landed. I put my belt back on and pulled her up off the counter. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "I am sorry Daddy." She cried into my shoulder.

     "I know baby but I am not the only one you need to apologies to." I said as I rubbed her back. I stood in the bathroom for ten minutes letting Ann calm down before taking her back out. She apologized to Lily and then we watched the rest finish playing mini golf. Then we all went back to the house to eat dinner. Which allowed Ann and myself to have an early bed time.