Chapter 30: Jenifer

Last chapter recap - Oliver

"You are 20 minutes older than me Oakley, you are not all that." I continued as we started walking out of the woods and towards the main road.

Our bickering was soon interrupted by screams.

—----------------------

I think that I am dead.

Mommy and Daddy finally killed me and put me out of my suffering.

I believe that death was the best thing that could have happened to me at this point.

That was until I woke up.

I screamed with fear.

A boy was holding me in his arms and we were outside.

If I wasn't already dead I am sure that this boy was here to kill me.

Thankfully I could see so the blood from earlier that had been covering my face must have been removed which I was grateful for.

I suppose this boy wanted me to see the look on his face before he killed me.

Why else would he kidnap me?

How did he know where I was?

He must be friends of my parents and they probably sold me to this boy for a little extra money. Daddy always said that he would and that people would pay "Lots of good money for a pretty little girl like you."

So I suppose that is what he had done.

That was until he started talking "Shhh sweet Jenifer, calm down. You are okay. My name is Oliver and I am a friend of your brother."

My brother? Was he talking about Owen or Odin? I hope he knows where they are.

"Look he's right there sleeping in my brother's arms." The boy in front of us turned around and I saw Owen sleeping calmly in his arms.

The boy in front of us turned around and started speaking. "Hi Jenifer, my name is Oakley and we are the ones that saved you from your parents. We are going to take you home with us and we promise that you will never have to go back there."

I then looked at Oliver and then back at Oakley.

I think I must have hit my head and got some brain damage because it looked like I was seeing double.

The boys smiled like they knew I was confused.

Oliver looked at me and said, "Me and Oakley are twins like you and Owen."

Oh, that makes sense. I'm glad I wasn't going insane.

I turned my head to look at Owen but was hit with a wave of pain.

"Woah be careful, you are hurt pretty bad. Why don't we take a break and see if we can wake your silly brother up as well as continue to wrap up your wounds." Oliver said as he sat down with me still in his arms.

Oakley gently shook Owen who woke up all most immediately, he sat up and looked around until he finally spotted me.

His face lit up and I'm sure mine did too as he rushed towards me and hugged me.

"Owen be gentle-" Oliver warned but it was no use.

Owen had completely tackled me in a hug. "Jenifer! I missed you so much! I'm so so so so so sorry I left but don't worry Oakley and Oliver and their sisters are going to help us find Odin and we never have to see Mommy or Daddy again and I am just so happy that you are okay and I missed you so much." He said so quickly that I could barely understand what he was saying.

Oakley came up behind Owen and lifted him off me. "Owen, chill out bud. I know you are excited but you need to remember that Jenifer is hurt and you can't jump on top of her."