Note

Hello Dear Reader! Welcome (back) to my new Seventeen ff!

In case you are new to my account and my stories, well, here's my usual self-promotion: my concept on Wattpad is that I rewrite Barbie stories with my favorite K-Pop ships. Which is weird af I know, sometimes even I wonder what the hell am I actually doing with my life, but that's it I guess. I've been doing this for the past year (it's soon my first anniversary as an author here btw) and I finished 7 Barbie books. I mostly write about Seventeen, but I also have ATEEZ and TXT fics too as these three are my ult groups. I'm considering writing Disney inspired stories too, but I'm also open to your ideas! If you have any Barbie or Disney story you'd like to see me write then tell me in DMs!

So, about this book: it's inspired by the third story of Mo's (aka my) Holy Trinity of Barbie movies which is Rapunzel. The first two, The 12 Dancing Princesses and The Island Princess were already written by me with SeokSoo and VerKwan, make sure to check them out! I'll try my best with writing this book, but I guess nothing will ever top my 12 Dancing Princes book which is still my most successful Barbie book :))

There are no disclaimers for this story as it's based on a kids' story, except for that this is a bxb book with JeongCheol as the main ship. If you are uncomfortable with bxb content then please just leave without leaving any mean comments. It will be better for the both of us. You will save some time to yourself and I won't cry because of mean people.

I don't own Seventeen, nor any of the original characters in the movie that I decided to keep in my story. This story is only for entertainment purposes and it's purely fiction. I don't want to assume the idols' sexualities nor personalities, I'm doing this because I enjoy writing these books and I hope you guys enjoy reading them too.

The idea of rewriting Barbie stories is my own, I didn't copy anyone, so in case you saw something like this and it's not by me, then sorry not sorry, I didn't see it. Even if I'd see a book like this, I wouldn't read it now because I don't want to end up stealing from someone else whether it's directly or indirectly.

Mistranslations and typos might happen because English is not my first language, but I'm always trying my best. Also I sometimes swear a lot, so there might be occasional cursing in the book, sorry in advance for that. I like to shape the stories in my style, which sometimes has some ridiculous results lol

In my first few books I used to update almost every day, but I don't have time for it because of my job anymore, so expect updates maximum twice a week (which is still pretty frequent in my opinion). I try to update at least once every week.

I'll bring the first chapter soon! I hope you guys will enjoy this book just as much as you did with the others! Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, I suggest you take a look at my ongoing BooSeokSoon Mermaid Au which is inspired by H2O :) Feel free to interact with me in this book too, but I also don't mind ghost readers as long as you like what I'm doing!

See you in the first chapter!

xoxo
Mo