An unsettling feeling overcame Xavier's being. He frowns and took a step forward.

"Did you hurt Benedict? Because if you did, I'll kill you"

Cj laughed.

"Benedict this, Benedict that. What about yourself huh?"

"I can protect myself"

Cj smirked.

"Can you?"

In a blink of an eye, Cj drove a steak knife at Xavier's stomach. The paper bags Xavier were holding dropped to the ground. He looked at Cj in shock.

"I love you Xavier and if I can't have you....no one will" Cj hissed, the knife twisting around Xavier's insides.

Xavier held cj's wrist, hot blood going up his oesophagus and out his mouth. Tears stinged his eyes, he headbutts Cj and tosses the knife away before falling to the ground on his back.

Cj stood up, blood dripping down his nose. He stands over Xavier, looking the man in the eyes.

"Goodbye Xavier"

Xavier coughed up more blood, he gazes at the sky, watching the clouds form. Using his elbows, he drags himself to lean against the car. He pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance.

"I need help....I've been....attacked"

═───────◇───────═

Prince was wearing his coronation outfit, A white tuxedo, a white fur cape and his crown. Skye on the other hand was wearing a navy blue suit, hair in a french braid and a diamond horseshoe brooch on his lapelle in his head was his coronation diadem.

Cameron smiled at them as they sat on their thrones. He raises his camera.

"1,2,3"

The camera flashed and Cameron looked back at the picture. He shows it to the couple.

"You like it?"

"Yeah. Let's move on to the family portrait" Prince said as he took off his jacket. Skye sighed, Prince was still mad it seems.

They enter a room where their next outfit was waiting. Skye dressed Sam first, putting him in a pale blue suit, purple sash and his gold coronet.

"Yay funny hat!"

"Don't take it off okay?"

"Mhm"

Prince stepped out wearing a grey dior suit, Skye pinned the royal order on the King's lapelle and smiled at him.

"We need to talk after this"

Prince nodded.

"We really do"

Skye sighed and grabbed his outfit and went inside the bathroom. He comes out minutes later in his 1970s Christian dior evening gown. The ruffled tulle around the skirt made the top stand out more with it's simple high collar design.

Prince grabs Sam while Skye placed his favourite tiara, the Anglesey tiara on his head.

Cameron smiled at them. They really look ethereal.  Skye sat down, Sam on his lap while Prince stood beside them, arm resting on the side of the throne.

"Look at the camera Sammy"

The camera flashed and Skye released a breath. Cameron once again showed them the picture and surprisingly it came out good.

"I like it" Skye said making Cameron smile.

"The last one is of the king"

Prince nodded and sat down, turning his face at an angle. This was going to be his official portrait for all official events.

"1,2,3"

Skye sighed in relief knowing it was over.

"I'll work on these during my trip and I'll bring them here"

"Of course. Is Jonathan going with you? On this trip?" Skye asked making Cameron blush.

"Yeah. My parents want to meet him."

Skye nodded.

"I'm happy for the both of you, but take your time with the portraits, get a chance to also enjoy your trip with your boyfriend"

"He's not- well....I don't think he considers me his boyfriend"

"Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry"

Cameron waved him off.

"Can I ask you something though"

"Sure"

"Am I your brother's....First boyfriend?"

"Well....no. Corey was his first. But they lasted for about a week so I don't know if you'll be the first guy he kisses"

"Right..." he said. Not that it mattered but he wanted to be the first. He smiled at Skye.

"I'll get going"

═───────◇───────═

Benedict was pacing back and forth. Dailing Xavier's phone but it went unanswered. He almost jumped out of his skin when his phone suddenly rang, it was Susanna.

"Hey"

"Come to the hospital! Xavier has been attacked!"