Chapter 53

ELI

I rode down the rode under the stary sky and Diggy's hand in mine. Daniel Dwayne Simmons III finally belonged to me and I freely claim im as mine. He takes my last name so he also claims me. He interwines his fingers in mine and he looks over at me. I parked my car in an empty parking lot. I had been driving home for the past 4 hours probably gone across 4 cities and 2 state lines.

I let the sun roof on my G wagon all he way back and I stared at the stars. I pulled Diggy into my lap and we never said a word we just layed there. I rubbed my hands down his body and I looked at him as he still was dressed in his suit. He took my hand in his and he looked in admiration at our rings. I saw him start to smile and he laughed a little.

"A nigga is really married." He spoke feeling himself.

I just smiled and never said anything. I watched him take off his jacket and get more comfortable.

"Eli how did you do all of this?" He questioned.

"Well it started before you left. I switched jobs from a therapist to a graphic designer and I landed the offer to work on designing stages and shit." I said.

"Really?" Diggy spoke.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you but you left. But that year I just worked and worked and I saved money for us. And I just wanted you back and to keep me from missing you so much I just worked and barely had time for myself. Everyday it was Marcel and work." I explained.

"Oh." He said as his faced softened.

"But now we can share it all together." I said.

"Yeah?" Diggy spoke.

"Ofcourse." I replied as I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"We are almost there." I say as I put the car back in drive and pull off.

I drive a couple blocks and I pull up to a driveway and I see Diggy's head pop up.

"Uh bae, who's house are we at?" He questioned.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked.

"This isn't your house." Diggy said.

"You're right it's our house." I speak as I hop out of the car.

I saw that the sun was starting to rise and the birds were flying. I walked to the other side of the car where Diggy was. He still had a shocked look on his face.

"Eli how did you do this. I mean are you sure?" He asked.

"Ofcourse I am." I replied.

"But why?" He asked.

"Well we made a lot of memories in the old house, but I just wanted something new for me and for you. I had been looking at this house for a while. And I was gonna move here and just start over and get my life back on track and if you did come back I would be ready for you. But you came before I made it official." I explain.

"But what about everyone else?" Diggy said.

"We still in Detroit baby. Marcel and the gang are still here we just a little bit farther out but its cool." I said. "I wouldn't move somewhere if I knew you wouldn't like it."

"Okay." Diggy said getting out of the car.

The House