Chapter 17

Diggy

I sit at home bored waiting for Eli to get back from the doctors appointment with Avery. I turned on the TV and sat and watched Good Times. I got a message from Eli telling me that he was still at the doctor's office.

DADDY🍆💕
Sorry wont be home
till a bit later the
appointment got pushed
back. I luv u 😘

ME
Ugh I want you now😣
But that's fine. I luv u more💋

I grunted throwing my phone down beacuse I was upset at the fact that he wont be home for while. I get super lonely when Eli is not here. In the midst of me watching TV I get a DM from Instagram. The message came from the same unknown page that has been sending me all these threats.

Unknown
Now that he is occupied,
why dont I finish what I started.

I felt a sense of fear come over me. I paid the meassage no mind and I walked to the kitchen making me a nice snack. I sat back on the couch thinking about the message that I received.

I picked my phone up to text Eli about how strange it felt around the house. As I opened my messages there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and picked up the note that was sitting on the ground in front of the door.

"You will never see that piece of shit again." I said reading the note. Once I looked up from the note I saw the most evil face standing in the door way. I tried to slam the door as fast as I could but he stuck his foot in between the door and kicked it open pushing me to the ground.

I stood up and backed into a wall as my stepdad walked towards me. "How have you been Daniel?" He said touching my face.

I snatched away from him and he gave me a evil smirk.

"Oh so thats how we act now?" He said.

I looked at him with a scared face and he started to walk towards me even closer. By this point we have circled from the kitchen to the living room twice.

"So how is the little nigga?" He spoke.

"My man is fine." I said.

"So you two like..fucking?" He questioned.

I stayed quiet not answering his question. I was trembling on the inside, I was hoping that Eli would walk through that door any minute now.

He started laughing while pulling something out of his pocket. "You're always gonna be my little bicth Daniel." He spat walking me into a wall and pulling out some white powder in a small bag.

"Come on take this coc baby." He said coming closer to me.

"I-I-II dont know if." I spoke.

"If you start crying, I swear I'll kill you." He said forcefully grabbing me.

I sniffed letting out a couple of tears. "Now sniff it." He yelled pushing my head down putting my nose on his pinky. I inhaled the chemical and I cried as I felt the slight sting in my nose.

I pushed him off of me and we where on different sides of the couch so everywhere I went he tried to go. I took a step to the left and we ended up running around the whole couch.