Chapter 30

ELI

I kissed Diggy as I held him in my arms as we danced with our lips still connected. I grabbed Diggy's face with my hands and he gripped my sides and pushed me back. I couldn't tell what we were doing as Diggy moved me backwards making me stumble over my feet.

Diggy moved his hands up and down my body and pushing with even more aggression and hungrily kissing me. I hit a wall and stood there for a second just making out. I pressed all my weight towards the door letting Diggy have full control. I felt the door come from under me and we went into a dark room and I wavered trying to catch my balance until I hit a couch.

Diggy hoped on top of me and took off his jacket. And he gripped my face and brought me into him and he kissed me. We sat there and then I got lost in the moment as everything escalated so quickly. We kept loving each other and Then I heard the click of a camera. It wasnt like a phone camera it was a professional camera.

I opened my eyes to Diggy and he sits there with his hand gripped around my neck giving me a confused look. We turned and to our suprise we saw Jacob and Dallas walking from behind the camera. I couldn't do anything but sit there with a attitude because Im wondering why they are intruding when Im finna get some. Like shits annoying.

"What the hell dude, we can't ever have fun and yall not be disrupttin." Diggy whisper yelled.

"Yeah but you gon be glad and appreciate that we disrupted when you see yo anniversary gift." Dallas yelled back.

"And now its done." We heard Jacob speak as he came into the light.

He handed Diggy a huge photo frame. I looked over my shoulder to see it and it was a picture of us kissing. The dark room with neon purple lights were shown in the picture. Diggy's left hand cupped around my face. And my arms holding him as he sat on my lap. The details were very much real.

"You dont like it bae?" Diggy said pulling at my shirt to sit down.

"I actually love it, yall are the best. But choose better timing." I spoke.

"Will do, Ill keep that in mind cause I was finna throw up in my mouth if anymore clothing would have came off." Jacob said disgusted.

"Yeah Eli, cause we seen you in the nude and you aint-" Dallas started.

"Uh uh..Dont do my man, dont be hating on our black love just because yall aint got nun. So stay mad." Diggy snapped.

"Chill out my nigga I aint Drew iight. You aint finna be yellin at me." Dallas laughed.

"Alright keep playin." Diggy replied.

"This club aint all I thought it would be, It was more jumpin last time." Dallas said.

"Well we need to go to the gym." Jacob said.

"I second that, I need to do some stretches cause I'm hella sore" Diggy spoke up.

"Well then lets go." Dallas said as we started to leave the room.

I walked behind Diggy wondering what he would want to go to the gym for. "Hey babe" I said pulling him back.

"Wassup." He said with a smile.

"Why are you so ready to go the gym all of a sudden?" I asked.

"What do you mean, I wanna look good and feel good about myself. I also gotta look good for you don't I?" He responded.

"But you're perfect to me, so why you have to change?" I ask.

"Well Ive been thinking about doing it for a while. I wanna start a diet. Im getting to big." Diggy said.