Chapter 16

Eli

Drew left the house and the room was dead silent. I looked down on the floor and saw Diggy laying on his forearms with his legs spread. "I like it on the floor." Diggy said winking at me.

Dallas, Jacob and Avery laughed and hung there mouths open. I pulled Diggy up off the floor and he quickly hugged me. "Are you ok baby." I asked.

"Yeah, I just hate him." Diggy spoke.

"On a bad day we do to." Avery said, Dallas and Jacob shook their heads in agreement. Diggy walked into the kitchen and I saw the disappointment on his face.

"Are you really ok Diggy?" I asked.

"Yes babe just leave it alone it not your problem so its none of your business." Diggy said storming up stairs.

I looked over to the side and I saw Avery, Dallas, and Jacob sitting and talking while eating so I decided to really find out whats wrong with Diggy.

I opened the door to see Diggy standing next to the drawer on his phone. I stepped behind him and placed soft kisses on his neck and shoulders.

"Eli im not in the mood." He spoke pushing me away.

"So you really dont want to talk about whats going on?" I asked.

Diggy layed down on the bed and sighed. I got up and straddled his waist while rubbing his fit body. "Diggy, babe please talk to me." I said.

He stopped my hands and he pushed me off of him while getting off the bed.

"I already told you, its not your problem, so its none of your business." Diggy spat.

"Number one we do have a problem. Number two you are my business, and Number three am I wrong for stepping up and being a boyfriend and helping you from possibly getting your ass kicked." I said.

"Eli you just wouldn't understand." He said.

"Babe what is there to understand?" I asked.

"Im just wondering what did I ever do to him?" Diggy responded.

"Babe, he's seen my past relationships and he saw bad I hurt, I just think that he wants to protect me and thats why he doesn't like you." I said.

"Just stop worrying about it, baby." Diggy sighed.

"Diggy." I said grabbing his arm.

"Eli let me go." He said sternly making me turn him loose.

"No." I yelled grabbing Diggy's arm pulling him back in front of me, pinning him against the wall. " Diggy I love you. Im gonna do everything to make sure nothing ever separates us."

Diggy's hand touched my bicep and we moved our faces closer to each other's inch by inch. Our lips came in contact with each others and I wrapped my arms around Diggy's waist.

He placed his hands on my face and I picked him up while placing him on the wall. He entered his tongue in my mouth as I swallowed his lips.

"Hey Eli we finna hit yo pool." Jacob said busting through the door. I waved my hand signaling for him to leave and he closed the door.

Diggy and I started making out again, I tugged on his shirt as he tangled his hands in my curls. I carried him from the wall over to the bed. He turned us around and he pushed me on my back walking between my legs.

I took off his shirt and he knelt down to me hovering over me. He looked so fine and tasty.

"So Eli was that a yes or no." Jacob yelled from the door.