Chapter 11

Diggy

I sit watching TV and going through my social media, waiting for the right time to start getting ready for prom. Eli has been out for a minute so I wonder where he's at.

I walked in the kitchen to the refrigerator to grab some apple juice. As I took the jug out of the fridge, I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I said through the door.

I got no answer so I looked through the peephole but it was pitch black. I walked away from the door and I immediately heard another knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled, I got no response. I opened the dor and peeped my head out just in case I saw someone. I walked outside of the door and picked up the note that was left on the ground.

The note said "You better get out while you can."

I quickly walked to my phone and called Eli. Im starting to worry about these unknown messages we've been receiving.

"Hello?" I heard Eli's sweet voice say.

"Babe." I said loudly.

"Hey baby, why are you yelling?" He said.

"Where are you?" I questioned. "You've been gone for almost two hours."

"I had to run some errands for tonight, but Im right here." Eli said walking into the house.

I quickly hid the note in this drawer that I kept the other threats in so that Eli wouldn't suspect anything.

"So what you been doing?" He asked. "Ive been waiting on you, so we can start getting ready."

I hugged Eli and rested my head against his buff chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and placed a kiss on my head.

"Diggy are you ok?" Eli asked.

"Im ok,I just get lonely when you aren't here. I feel better now that Im in your arms." I replied.

"Well we can spend the next two hours in each others arms, they pushed the time for prom back a little bit. So we can get some rest because we're gonna party hard tonoght."  Eli said.

We made our way upstairs and fell onto the bed. Eli cuddled me in his arms while I kissed on his neck. Eli moaned at the way my lips came in contact with his neck. He eventually exposed more of his neck letting me have more access. I immediately stoped when I saw the hickey I left yesterday.

"Oh, hickeys I wonder how you got those." I joked.

"Ha ha, real funny." Eli said kissing my lips.

***

I woke up to silence and turned to Eli putting on his tuxedo.

"Finally, you woke up." Eli said. "But you have enough time to get ready."

I got up and took a shower, and did all my hygiene stuff again. I walked out of the bathroom to see Eli in his tux with black pants and a velvet red jacket.

I took mine out of the closet and looked at the all black tuxedo.

Diggy's Tuxedo