Chapter 80 - Destinies

Start from the beginning

Megatron growled at the Prime before glancing back at his once loyal follower one more time.

"Fair warning Soundwave. The next time we meet, we will be enemies." he spoke.

"I am aware of that, Megatron." Soundwave replied.

Megatron turned around, shrugging Thundercracker away from him as he faced the remaining members of his army. "Decepticons... return to base."

The group was reluctant at first, exchanging confused looks with each other before they took off into the air, transforming into their aerial modes.

The Autobots watched them leave, their weapons never leaving their side until the Decepticons were out of optic sight.

Once they were gone, everyone relaxed, looking back up on the stage. Headmaster Roger coughed, adjusting his tie as he picked up a microphone, powering it on for the audience members, who were still around after all of the chaos to listen.

"Attention, everyone! Due to extremely unnecessary force, The Mesmerizers are disqualified from the finals. Therefore, the winners of this years Julliard Showcase, Music Nation!" he announced.

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces as the audience clapped and cheered for them. Mr. Smith brought out one of those giant checks and handed it to Jazz who took it in his hand for the humans. The band celebrated, congratulating each other. After the compliments, Raoul glanced up at Soundwave, a small smile on his face.

"You know... Spike does have to go back to school ya know? We could use a certain someone to replace him for back up vocals." he suggested.

Everyone seemed to like that idea as they smiled up at the mech. He glanced around, spotting a guitar near by. He activated his holoform, Oto, jogging over to the instrument as he pulled the strap over his head. He began to play it, and boy, oh boy, could he play. When he was finished, he placed his hands behind his back, smiling cheaply.

"I... also play guitar?" he added.

The band memebers had shocked looks on their faces. Heck Andrew was even covering his mouth with his hands.

Vaughan chuckled, recalling that old memory from her Cybertronian days. They may have been rivals back then, but he sure was talented. She rolled her eyes playfully at the holoform as she shrugged. "We'll see."

Before he could react, he was bombarded by a huge group hug from the human members of the band. He glanced around at them before smiling himself, surrendering to the sudden display of affection.

As they parted from the hug, Josh suddenly gagged, clutching on the collar of his shirt, growling like he was in pain.

"Josh? Are you okay man— UGH!" Then it started happening to Andrew, then Raoul, then Daphine, and Spike. And then out of nowhere, it started happening with Jazz, Blaster, heck even Soundwave. All except for Vaughan though.

"Autobots, move!" Optimus ordered as they all ran towards the stage.

However as they did so, a sudden burst of light came soaring out of Josh's chest. Kind of like that uni-beam Iron Man shots out of his chest plate.

One by one, the blast from each of the paining members struck Vaughan, surrounding her in a colourful energy ball. It glowed brighter and brighter until it exploded, knocking everyone back.

They all winced from the pain, slowly pushing themselves up from the stage floor.

"Ugh... what happened?" Andrew whined, rubbing the back of his head.

"I... I don't kno— AAAAHHH!" Daphine screamed, nearly fainting if it wasn't for Blaster catching her.

The rest of the Autobots made it up on the stage to see a huge scorch mark on the spot where Vaughan stood.