Y/n stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me.

Our eyes met for the first time in a week.

"Just a sec," Y/n-ssi told their sparring partner then got out of the ring.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need something?" Y/n-ssi asked as they approached me.

"Umm, I just stopped by to bring you a snack" I shyly answered as I handed Y/n their bagged snack.

"Oh okay, thank you" Y/n said as they looked inside the bag.

"Oh come on, Y/n-ei. I don't go all day!" Their sparring partner suddenly said as she leaned over the ropes.

"Just hold up a sec," Y/n-ssi responded.

"Who is she?" I awkwardly asked.

"Oh, Haerin this is my friend Kazuha" Y/n-ssi answered.

"Kazuha, this is Haerin" Y/n introduced me to the girl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kazuha, this is Haerin" Y/n introduced me to the girl.

"She your girlfriend or something?" The girl suddenly asked.

"Umm, more like a little sister" Y/n responded as they petted my head.

"Little sister?" I thought to myself... a bit worried.

The girls were right, Y/n-ssi doesn't see me as an ex.

"I have to practice so I'll see you at home. Thanks for the snack!" Y/n-ssi said before getting back km the ring.

It broke my heart to realize that Y/n-ssi was only taking care of me because they saw me as a little sister.

When I got home, I ended up locking myself in my room and crying myself to sleep.

When I came to it, it was the middle of the night. I got up to get a glass of water and saw Y/n-ssi was peacefully sleeping on the sofa. When I walked into the kitchen... I noticed Y/n's snack bag.

Y/n just brought it back.... they didn't eat it or even bothered to open the water bottle.

The rest of the week I did my best to pack Y/n-ssi an avocado and water everyday.... but Y/n-ssi would just bring it back home with them.

Friday came around and I couldn't find Y/n-ssi anywhere in the school.

"Call Yoongi oppa. Maybe Y/n-ssi stayed home sick or something," Hyein suggested.

SPECIAL - Haerin x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें