But Hakimi would be grateful enough to describe. Guide him through the process, step by step, luring him into it. Into the fantasy he'd grow to love. The fantasy he'd grow to love being in, with Hakimi leading him.

He's be glad to willingly get lost into a world where Hakimi would be, as their lips finally collided, a sort of bliss following like no other. It felt like heaven on earth. But the sin that would follow soon after could make him contradict his statement.

To say Kylian isn't familiar with what he's growing interest to would be an understatement. He's too innocent for his own good.

- "Do you want to do this, Kylian?"

Achraf managed to breathe out, his face looking un-deniably hot and like he'd eat the hell out of Kylian any moment now, but Kylian liked the bold vibe it gave off. It suited him more than it did to his innocent looking self. Nevertheless, both are hot to him.

Kylian didn't know what to say. He knew that this is only something for them to know and for them to do, but he just felt..shy. Yeah, it felt embarassing. A grown ass man scared of sex. Well, only if someone would come into his place, then only would they understand how inferior and submissive it makes him look and feel both internally and externally.

He didn't want to feel inferior but he still did. He felt like Achraf's bitch. Well technically he is, and he likes that honestly. Achraf's bitch. Would Kylian grow out of his cycle of innocence to do a sin that would cost him for life and a hefty price to God?

He couldn't have cared less about it. He could already feel himself drown in Achraf's deep, intimate stare.

- "I-I'm..shy.."

- "We'll take it slow and easy, is that alright?"

Achraf's eyes suddenly softened, but Kylian could see he's holding back the beast in him from tearing the latter infront of him apart. It made Kylian blush furiously at the thought of being ravished by him. Kylian could never think past kisses, cuddle or dates. This changed his veiw on relationship by a huge extent. Well, at least not negatively.

- "O-Okay.." Kylian stuttered, as their lips collided again.

Kylian's eyes fluttered shut, as he stumbled to back to the room, Achraf trying not to unleash the beast. He could sense that Kylian needed this to be slow and steady for him not to look down upon this. Achraf wanted Kylian to know this as a gesture of nothing but pure affinity, and not lust.

As the kiss slowed down and Kylian seemed to be comfortable enough, Achraf pulled back and began to undress him. Kylian looked away in the process. He felt embarassed, for he had never stood stark naked infront of anyone in his life. The last time he did that he could remember is when he was four and his mum was bathing him.

But in such an intimate situation with a different intention, it made him feel embarassed. What if there would be something that would make the situation awkward? What if he looked bad? He just didn't want Achraf to come across any of his un-existing flaws that he had on his body.

Achraf placed him on the bed, pinning his hands aside, hovering above him in all his glory, naked. Kylian was safe to say, it looked breathe-taking from his veiw. With this Godly and ethereal man above him about to take him ang minute now, seemed to be of no match with reality.

Before realizing, Achraf would start to trail kisses from his collarbone all the way to his belly button, teasing his hardened bud in the process. It made him moan more loudly than Achraf's liking. But it only left the Moroccan hard as rock down there, groaning.

- "I can't wait to be in your tight heat baby..up your tight ass.."

Achraf whispered against Kylian's ear with a smug look in clear intention of trying to bring Kykiaj into something new, dirty talk, as Kylian gripped onto the man's shoulder tightly, while he positioned his hard on with Kylian's hole. The cold air hitting his one of most sacred and untouched areas already sent his eyes rolling. Achraf could only wonder, what pounding in him would send him to.

And so, he didn't waste a second to find the results. Achraf pushed in a good few inches, Kylian's face scrunching up in pain, a few drops of tears leaving his cheeks. He couldn't risk Kylian's displeasure for his own pleasure.

- "Should I pull back babe?"

- "G-Give me a m-minute.."

It pained Achraf to have the tight ring of muscle constrict around him. He couldn't thrust just yet. But the heat tempted him to. Yet, he had to wait, just until the lovely Frenchman under him would grant his consent.

- "m-move.."

---

- "Ah! ah..A-Arra!"

- "Fuck, feels great to have you all to myself.." Achraf began to abuse that one area more than needed and it kept sending Kylian over the dge, his eye rolling out of immense pleasure.

- "H-Harder! Ah!" Harder would be understatement. He wanted Achraf to practically tear him down the middle.

- "O-Oh dear God~" Kylian moaned and shuddered, coming for the third time into the night. The chilly cold weather outside couldn't even compare with the hot and sweaty atmosphere inside.

- "Dammit," Achraf began to thrust harder, feeling his stomach tighten, looking at the exhausted Kylian drifting to sleep. Achraf pulled him up, waking the lad, as he whined and whimpered at his hole continuing to be abused. Achraf wishes to find to end in this but he knew he had to.

- "Don't sleep baby, just a little bit.."

- "Arra~" He whined and hung loosely by his neck, their body wrapping perfectly around each other, Achraf's slightly more bulk torso dwarfing Kylian's fairly built one.

- "Fuck.." He cussed, reaching his high, and releasing soon after. He pulled back, both of them collapsing into each other's arms, their bodies reeking of each other's smell. But it felt heavenly to see Kylian's body completely ravished to his name. Oh the satisfaction. He couldn't help but to stare at the marks he'd be proud to say, is his work of art.

- "Quit staring.." Kylian blushed and pulled the covers. Achraf smiled and pecked his nose.

- "You make it hard not to, Kyky."

________

HAPPY? YES.