God/Evolution Seductive Shu Kurenai x Sassy Tsundere Reader

Start from the beginning

"If you're strong enough to get this bey stadium out here then you must be strong enough to be my opponent."

At that, (F/C) Eye got on the other side as she took out her bey (B/N) and its launcher and got into her launching stance before replying,

"I'm going to shatter that confidence of yours to pieces."

"We'll see."

Were the two words that he said before getting into his launching stance as well. Then both of them counted down together,

"3"

"2"

"1"

"LET IT RIP!!!"

Both their beys landed in the stadium with a great force as the battle began with (F/C) Eye hurling one after another attacks on Spryzen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

While they're battling, here are a few facts about them:

• Just like Red Eye, (F/C) Eye was another blader who joined Snake Pit in the thirst of growing stronger than before.

• (F/C) Eye was famous in the Snake Pit for being tsundere and sassy. She never hesitated to openly roast Ashtem in front of the other Snake Pit bladers.

• Ashtem tolerated her attitude only because she was a useful pawn for him. (F/C) Eye had, through her immense practice, grown strong enough to challenge even Free de la Hoya.

• Red Eye always found himself attracted towards this particular girl. Even though he didn't know her real name, he had a liking for her. Why? Maybe because of her tsundere-ness?

• (F/C) Eye hated skin to skin contact. Even shaking hands was intolerable for her. The more she tried to get away from physical touches, the more Red Eye hugged and held her hands.

• Just like unlike poles in a magnet get attracted towards each other, Red Eye was attracted to the girl. If Red Eye was the North pole then was (F/C) Eye his South pole or was she a North too?

Let's continue the story and find it out. >>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Battle:
(Yes, I'm still learning to be descriptive about beybattles)

Red Eye ended up winning with a score of 2-1. But he didn't win it with a Burst finish.

It was the third battle and both the bladers could only give a Ring out finish to each other in the previous two battles.

Once, Spryzen was out of the stadium and the second time (B/N) was. In the third battle, the masked albino won by a hair breadth as (B/N) had stopped spinning just a second before Spryzen did.

"Damn it!"

(F/C) Eye gritted her teeth angrily as Red Eye picked up his bey and looked at her as he said it with a small smile,

"You're a worthy opponent. I'd like to battle you again sometime."

"Whatever. I'm gonna make sure that the next time before (B/N) stops spinning, your Spryzen will be in pieces."

And she picked up her bey as well, as the male put a hand on his chest and said,

"That hurts y'know. Here I am complimenting you for your strength and here you are saying such hurtful things."

"You're seriously more dramatic than girls."

(F/C) Eye commented as she turned around to leave but was stopped by the masked albino blader's words.