Sanskar : you looks so beautiful with this beautiful smile, I want this smile forever on your face..( make her smile more bright) I will make sure.

He kiss her forehead make her eyes close in bliss!!

Sanskar : let's go for college now.

He hold her hand and both go out for college.

In college!

Meenu meet Swara as she wasn't coming from month due to Sanskar's health.

Meenu ; hey jiju! Are you fine now? I am so happy that you are alright!

Sanskar : yeah meenu! I am fine, all because of your bestiee! She care for me so much because of her care, I am alright now.

Meenu : of course! My shona is the best!!
You are so lucky jiju to get my bestieee. She is perfect for you.

Sanskar nod yes at her smilingly at Swara. She smile back at him.

Sanskar : Okay bye Swara! Do your study.

She nod yes! He kiss her forehead and bid bye from there.

On way!!

Sanskar is going in car, his sight goes on the same pandit who have lied about Swara..he stop the car and quickly get out and stop the pandit.

Sanskar : namstee pandit ji!

Pandit just do namastee and start going but blocked by Sanskar.

Sanskar : why so hurry pandit ji? ( raising eyebrows) I wanna have some conversation
with you.

Pandit : what conversation?

Sanskar : about what you told about Swara, that she told to lie to me and my family about her disability!!

Pandit gets scared which noticed by Sanskar. He compose his fear.

Pandit : umm, what you wanna ask? I told everything! I don't have anything more to say, I am getting late.

He start going but Sanskar just gripped him tightly in his grip and push him in car forcefully and drive him from there scaring him.

After a while!

Sanskar take Pandit on cliff side scaring him like core.

Pandit : why you brought me here?

Sanskar : actually i didn't gave you dakshina for my marraige so wanna give you dakshina!!

Pandit: no! I don't want any dakshina, take me from here! I am scared.

Sanskar : you are scared? ( he nod yes) awesome man!!

He drag him out from collor and make him stand on edge scaring him.

Pandit : beta! Please pull me, if you killed me you will be rote in he'll for killing a pandit. This is paaap!

Sanskar : the pandit who tried to ruin anyone's life, there is no paap in killing that pandit, in fact I will get Punya!! ( smirkingly).

Pandit : I didn't did anything!

Sanskar : you lied about Swara, you told she made you lie! She can never think of deceiving anyone. I have understood her and also your intentions! So speak up the truth fastt!!
Otherwise be ready to die!!

Pandit : No!! ( screams) I will tell you the truth, first pull me!

Sanskar : I will push you if you didn't utter the truth one more second!

Pandit : I lied! Swara didn't made me lie anything! Her family made me lie because they wanted to get rid from her disability.

He tells everything how Shemish and Parvati Planned to make Swara mary Sanskar so ragini get a servant in form of Swara and also she suffered getting married a short tempered husband.