𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

☙༺✩༻❧

                                ☙༺✩༻❧

ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

kyuna rushed into where her father was taking to around 100 warriors, grace and jake were following close behind her.

"father the sky people they are going to attack home tree" kyuna spoke catching her breath as she watched her father turn to tsu'tey.

"they are coming now" jake spoke up

"we need to escape into the forest quickly" grace exclaimed

Mutters broke out umong the clan, tsu'tey and the olo'teykan looking towards eachother.

"look look i was sent here with a message to tell you when the time came that you need to leave hometree" he spoke raising his hands, immediately the group of people turned to look at him.

"you knew?" kyuna spoke, her voice breaking as she turned to look at him.

"i-i" he began

"you knew they would destroy my home and you didnt tell me?" kyuna spoke, now not seeming so sad, more angry.

"look at first it was just orders, but then everything changed" he let out a small chuckle, coming forward to touch the girls arms.

"i fell inlove with the forest, with the people, with you. I fell inlove with you" he continued, kyuna now moving away from his touch.

"no no no no i trusted you" she said pulling herself away from him.

"trust me now trust me now please kyuna"

"never!" she shouted, "i do not know you"

"kyuna please" he began begging

"you will never be one of the people" she shouted now shoving him completely away from her, jake stopped trying as people started binding him and grace. The people were going to war, home tree was being destroyed and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He only saw kyuna being hugged into her sisters embrace before his mind went blank.

"you come to us and you learn nothing" tsu'tey scoffed pulling jake to outside of home tree.

After about 20 minutes of preparation, the majority of the clan we're gathered outside of hometree, holding their bows and spears in preparation for the sky people's attack. Jake and grace where bound by posts and where shouting to the clan to run away.

Kyuna and neytiri stood side by side with their bows in hand.

"calm sister calm, have a strong heart" kyuna whispered, moving her hand to comfort her sister.

Soon a battle cry brought the navis attention to the multiple battle ships heading towards home tree, the people raised their bows some even called ikran to get into the sky. The olo'eyktan shouted for his people to stay clam.