𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

☙༺✩༻❧

☙༺✩༻❧

It had been such a long day, after jake had become one of the people he had spent all day accepting gifts and thanking other omatikaya people. He had cleaned himself off and then him and kyuna had managed to escape from the clan around the time of eclipse into the forest.

Kyuna ran along side a small river as jake ran behind her, attempting not to fall as he did.

"jake come i want to show you somewhere" the girl said as she ran faster infront of him, diverting away from the rivers side and into some long grass, although she didnt hear his response she could hear his histeric laughter behind her.

"kyuna kyuna look at these" jake said grabbing her forearm pulling her to look at the orange lizard type creatures spinning out of the grass.

"you like these creatures?" kyuna spoke softly now looking only at jake

"yeah we have something like this back home" he said taking his eyes away from the animal to the girl already staring at him.

"come come" she said now grabbing his right hand with both of hers and pulled him walking towards a few purple luminous willow like trees.

"woah" jake muttered resulting in kyuna giggling slightly.

"these are the trees of voices, wishes can be asked and sometimes answered" kyuna let go of his hands moving them to touch the tree branches.

Jake quickly reached up to copy kyuna as she pulled her braid to connect with the tree.

Voices ran through his head as his braid connected. He quickly opened his eyes smiling at kyuna.

"i hear them" he laughed

After a while of moving through the trees the two found a spot to sit down in. Jake layed on his back next to her as she sat on her knees next to him.

"im glad we're spending time like this again" jake finally spoke up.

"jake we always spend time together" the girl fiddled with her hands in her lap, chuckling at the boys comment.

"no kyuna i mean how we used to be"he said moving to lay on his side, resting his head on his hand.

"i dont-"

"im sorry about what i said, i just didnt want your family to be upset with you for trusting me" jake interrupted her, placing his free hand on her leg

"jake it is okay" she smiled softly "i am not mad"

"i just want the girl im inlove with to talk to me again" the male playfully pouted

"inlove?" her ears perked up waiting for his reply

"inlove." he spoke securing the fact that he was inlove with her.

Jake sully was inlove with kyuna te Tskaha Mo'at'ite.

"does this mean you are choosing me?" kyuna questioned, a smile cracking on her mouth.

"choose you?" his brows furrowed

"for your mate" the girl scoffed rolling her eyes, the boy slowly sat up as his hands reached up to touch her jaw

"of course" he said, "who else would i even choose?" a small chuckle left his lips

"well-" kyuna was interrupted as a soft kiss landed on her lips, her hands soon reached to touch jakes chest as he continued to pull her in as his hands were still touching her jaw.

The two pulled away, hearts racing as they stared into eachothers eyes.

"wow" jake spoke quickly before kissing her again, kisses quickly moving from her mouth down to her jaw then moving to her neck.

"jake jake we cannot" the girl giggled, moving her hands to touch his shoulders

"why not we are going to be mated anyways?" jake whines as he made eye contact with the girl, letting out a mischievous grin.

"hm maybe" the girl whispered before leaning in to press another kiss on his lips.

☙༺✩༻❧

                             ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘖𝘔𝘎

☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩
𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥
𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘖𝘔𝘎

𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭♥︎