𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

☙༺✩༻❧

☙༺✩༻❧

ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

Jake and kyuna flew side by side, jake was attempting to show off by flying without holding onto his ikran.

"oh jake you realise i have been flying since i was ten right?" the girl laughed rolling her eyes.

"ten?? as in ten years old??" jake looked at her with a shocked expression

"what can i say i am the omatikaya princess" kyuna laughed, jake smiling at her use of his word.

Soon a shadow hovered over the two, causing them both to glance up.

"JAKE DOWN NOW!" kyuna shouting, diving down on their ikran the pair attempted to dodge through trees in order to dodge the larger creature flying above them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" jake shouted looking around for a safe spot to escape from the creature

"SHUT UP AND FLY" kyuna shouted back panic rushing through her tone.

The two continued to get through the gaps in trees, finally jake beconed for the girl to follow him. The two landed their ikran on a large tree, glancing back to see the larger creature getting stuck in smaller tree branches, they carefully held their breaths as they watched the creature fly away. Jake turned to look at the woman next to him, he saw her mouth forming an "o" representing the shock she was going through, he couldnt help but release a laugh seeing her expression. Her laughter soon followed.

The two soon returned to home tree and sat underneath a large skull.

"it is toruk" the girl said as she sat in a ledge pulling her knees up to her jaw, "it means last shadow"

"yeah right last one you'll ever see" jake scoffed, letting his fingers trail along the creatures skulls teeth.

"my father's grandfathers grandfather was toruk makto, the rider of last shadow"the girl explained

"he rode that thing?" take said looking fully at the girl now

"mhm" the girl now began fiddling with her fingers again, "toruk chose him, it has been a long time since we had toruk makto. It helped the clans in times of great disparity"

The man placed all his attention onto the girl, watching her explain how toruk saved the navi people.

"all navi people know the story" she finished, the girl looked around noticing that it was almost time for jake to become one of the people. She quickly signalled for jake to follow her as she jumped down from where she was sat.

Kyuna would be lying if she said she said she wasn't surprised that jake had finished his right of passage, well almost. He was still to become accepted formally by one of the people and he was still supposed to chose a mate. The two quickly ran to mo'at so the woman could give her blessing for jake to have his paint doing. Due to the argument mo'at and her daughter had about a week ago, mo'ats attitude had really begun changing surrounding jake, seeing the hurt look on her daughters face broke her heart.

Mo'at had trust in eywa, and eywa had trust in jake.

Kyuna sat infront of him, slowly swiping two of her fingers over his skin with white paint.

"i can't believe im becoming one of the people" jake smiled watching the girl.

"stop smiling jake you are ruining it" the girl sighed as she almost smudge the paint going over his forehead.

"sorry sorry" he let out a small laugh

It only took about 30 minutes to finish jakes paint, two of her fingers swiped down his lips finishing off the paint, she lingered on his lips for a moment letting her eyes scan his face.

"you gona stare at me or finish my paint princess?" he spoke sarcastically as soon as her hand left his face.

"you wish" she scoffed

"oh do i?" he spoke back, the navi rolling off his tongue

"your navi is coming along well jake" the girl spoke as the girl cleaned the paints from their sitting position on the ground.

"i have a good teacher" he attempted to get up but the girl soon stopped him, placing a hand infront of his face.

"no no no no you cannot move you need to dry off" she moved a hand to help him lower back down as he let out small "sorrys" sitting back down. After another half an hour kyuna lead jake out into a crowd of the omatikaya.

The pair meeted with the olo'eyktan and tsahìk, kyuna quickly left jakes side and stood next to neytiri.

"jake sully, you are son of the omatikya now, you have joined your place umong us" the olo'eyktan spoke soon placing both hands onto jakes right shoulder, copying her mate mo'at placed her hands on jakes other shoulder.

Soon the people within the crowd joined in placing their hands on the mans body, kyuna joined in too, catching jakes look as she touched his back.

☙༺✩༻❧

                            ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳!𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘠𝘌𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜♥︎

☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩
𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳!
𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘠𝘌
𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜♥︎