𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

☙༺✩༻❧

                                  ☙༺✩༻❧ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

☙༺✩༻❧
ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

Kyuna sat with her sister near one of the centre beams in home tree, it was extremely early in the morning and the younger girl was waiting for jake to wake up however it was clear he was not in his avatar form at the moment due to the way he was refusing to wake up, no matter how much the girl threw small branches at his hammock.

Instead the girl decided to let neytiri neaten her braids to kill some time.

"you have such long hair you need to let me braid it more often." neytiri spoke smiling as she finished braiding a strand of hair.

"it is so time consuming though neytiri" her sister said pulling her knees to her chin

"but you look so pretty when it is neat" neytiri said continuing to braid, "all the boys think so" she began laughing as kyuna rolled her eyes.

"you know i dont care about things like that" kyuna spoke laughing slightly at her sisters words.

"you are the daughter of olo'eyktan and tsahìk you're gona have to care about it at some point" neytiri spoke coming close to finishing with her sisters hair.

"whatever" kyuna huffed.

"we are the same age how am i more mature" neytiri spoke chuckling again, moving on to the last braid in kyunas head.

"well you had to mature faster than me, you are future tsahìk" the younger twin said begging to pick at her fingertips.

"you are right" neytiri spoke finishing with her sisters hair.

"thank you sister" kyuna jumped up hugging her sister.

"you should go check on jake he may be awake right now" neytiri spoke walking away from her sister to go meet with their mother.

Kyuna nodded and began making her way up hometree to where her people slept, walking along the branch were her and jakes hammocks were she noticed him sat up looking around.

"finally ive been waiting for you to wake up" kyuna spoke rolling her eyes coming to stand infront of his hammock.

"miss me?" he laughed.

"come on" she rolled her eyes once again at the boy and began walking away from the sleeping area, after hearing him climb from his hammock she could feel his presence behind her. She walked untill she reached the bottom of home tree.

"are you okay with going into the forest?" she said turning to look at jake.

"yeah"

"wait here ill get my bow" she said quickly before running into home tree to retrieve her bow incase anything happened.

When the girl returned she noticed three hunters surrounding jake, clearly making fun of him. Jake clearly didn't understand what was going in but he wasnt stupid, he knew he was being mocked.

"look at his eyes"

"look at his fingers"

"what a freak"

The girl quickly let out a small shout to allert her presence before walking to jakes side.

"stop it!" she hissed her ears going flat against her head.

"he is learning do not be mean" she continued watching the three look down in embarrassment she grabbed jakes arm and pulled him in the direction they needed to go, only letting go once they were in the forest.

Once the girl let go if jake and walked infront of him she swung her bow so that it was resting on her back so her hands were free. The pair quickly reached a spot if grass that was perfect for kyuna to teach him, it was surrounded by trees and all kinds of greenery.

"here" kyuna said turning to look at jake, he nodded sitting down. Although kyuna had only known him for about a week she could tell he was bothered by something and she could tell it was because of the three guys from before.

She moved to sit across from him and place her bow on the floor next her.

"okay shall we start with the basics?" she spoke, the girl placed her hands on her legs.

"sure" he spoke staring at the floor.

"jake dont be upset you are learning to be one of us you shouldn't listen to those guys" she spoke moving her right hand to touch his knee in a comforting way.

"i dont even know what they were saying i dont know why im upset"jake said looking towards the girl.

"well after today you'll be able to speak to my people slightly" she said giving him a sympathetic smile.

"yeah i guess" he said smiling at her

"ive known them since i was a child theyre idiots trust me" she said taking her hand off of him and giving him a slight smile.

"you're too nice kyuna" he smiled

"come on lets start" she said bringing his attention back to the training they were supposed to he doing.

After about two hours they were still at their initial task.

kyuna pointed at her ears and waited for the boy to tell her the answer in navi.

"tsngawpay" the girl nodded and moved her hands to her eyes

"kxa?" he questioned resulting in the girl hitting his head and getting frustrated.

"moron." she huffed, "that is mouth, what are these?" she said placing her hands on her eyes once again.

"wait let me think" he said rubbing his forehead in frustration, "m-menari?"

"yes! well done jake" the girl smiled.
                             ☙༺✩༻❧

                             ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘐𝘕𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏 𝘖�...

                             ☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘐𝘕𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏 𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙!
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨♥︎