𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

☙༺✩༻❧

☙༺✩༻❧

✩ 🅾︎🅽🅴 🅼🅾︎🅽🆃🅷 🅻🅰︎🆃🅴🆁

ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

Jake had trained so hard throughout the past month, it had been about a month and three weeks since he had first arrived on pandora.

Staying up at the base, the days were beginning to merge together. Link after ,link after,link. Jake could barley tell what was real to him anymore. Was it him? In this wheelchair, doing video logs and getting into a link machine? Or was it him? Hunting and training constantly, running through the forest and climbing through the trees. It was almost as if in here was the dream, and out there was the reality. Because of this feeling, it made his secret messages to quaritch ten times worse. Now he wasnt just betraying grace and norm, but the omatikaya people. He was betraying kyuna. He kept telling himself he was doing the right thing, he was lowering the casualties. But deep down he knew, what he was doing was wrong, he was getting leverage for quaritch and it was killing him.

He made his way next to his link pod, quickly asking norm to help him out when grace made her way over with a plate full of breakfast.

"no no come on, its 4am if you're gona link this early atleast eat" grace said in a sort of motherly tone, handing jake the plate and reaching over norm to shut down the link pod.

"hey hey" jake rose his arm in protest

"no come on dont make me force feed you jake" the woman rolled her eyes and placed the plate in his lap before walking away.

Jake and norm shared a look and immediately began laughing.

In the past month the norm had come around alot, due to the close quaters of the bunker you had no choise but to get along. He had been much more helpful in teaching jake, whilst kyuna would teach him to be a warrior for the navi, norm would help jake learn the language and the culture.

Once jake had scoffed down his food, he lifted the lid to the pod and climbed into pod, norm pressed a few buttons. Within a few minutes jake was laying down, trying to let his mind go blank.

When he re-opened his eyes he was back in his hammock, rubbing his eyes in attempt to wake up his avatar body. He looked over he noticed kyuna wasnt even awake yet. Today the two were supposed to hunt. Luckily for jake his feet we're getting tougher by the day. He was able to run so much further, he could actually keep up with kyuna now. However he still felt he couldnt trust his body, he felt as if he was going to land flat on his face everytime he jumped from one branch to another.

Jake quickly got to his knees in his hammock, preparing to climb onto the branch above him.

After about an hour of sharpening his knife he finally saw kyuna waking up.