𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

☙༺✩༻❧

☙༺✩༻❧

Kyuna watched how jake interacted with the other members of her clan, always helping the women carry things, joking with the men and even playing with the children. She couldn't believe he had only been within the clan for two months, it felt like he had been here for years. Not that it was a bad thing, jake had a meeting with her father today. He hadnt really told kyuna what it was about, becoming rather secretive and stating he " didnt want to tell her unless olo'eyktan said yes" .

Kyuna sat a distance away from where jake was talking to a warrior of the clan, some people's attitudes had really changed within the past month. The girl assumed it was because people could see how much jake was trying to adapt and become one of the people. He was training so hard, and even managed to speak navi pretty well. Kyuna was amazed at how much he knew about their culture, he had told her he had extra help from something called a "norm".

She watched as the olo'eyktan walked down the spiral of home tree, stopping before be reached the bottom, and got jakes attention.

Jake soon dismissed himself from his conversation, walking towards the olo'eyktan and nodding his head in respect. The two men then walked away. Kyuna was noisy, she wanted to know what they we're talking about, no not wanted, she NEEDED to know what they we're talking about.

She walked swiftly up the spiral, assuming they would be going to the small hut located in one of the inner corners of the upper part of hometree. The girl crawled on her hands and feet not wanting to be heard by her family. She attempted to peak under the bottom of the hut, however she couldnt see anything. Kyuna carefully pearched by the entrance to the hut trying to listen in as best she couldz

After a about 40 minutes of listening, kyuna realised there was no point, their conversation was muffled. Giving up the girl walked away from the hut and went back to her position before.

To kyunas surprise, not long after she had sat down she saw jake coming down the spiral of home tree. She quickly ran to him, tapping his arm.

"jake what did you talk about?" she asked excitedly

"well i asked your father to let grace back in with the clan" he said smiling

"and?" she said

"he said yeah. he said since ive been training so well it wouldnt hurt letting grace in. but.." the man paused thinking of how to word his next sentence.

"but what jake?" the girl furrowed her brows

"if anything happens to you because of me or grace he'll have us killed. our avatar bodys and our human bodys" kyuna could tell pure discomfort was coming off of jake. She assumed it was because he wasnt used to threats like that after spending to long here. But in reality he was uncomfortable because he couldn't fathom hurting her.

"oh he is so overdramatic with his threats, dont worry about it jake" the girl smiled up at him hoping to change the vibe of their conversation.

"yeah yeah im sure" jake said letting out a small laugh.

"so when is grace coming?" kyuna asked impatiently

"whenever you're ready for her to come, i dont want to cause any problems for you princess." jake spoke placing a comforting hand on her shoulder

"jake i will be fine" the girl rolled her eyes, she was grateful he cared however she had spent so long people worrying for her because of what happened. She was finally free.

"okay if you say so, she'll be here tomorrow" jake spoke only receiving a nod from kyuna.

The two spent the rest of the day in the forest together, but soon enough jake would have to return back to his human body.

When he exited the link pod he noticed norm and hrace both in their machines. He quickly checked and saw they had a remaining three hours left in their link. It was the perfect time to send a message to quaritch.

"jake sully, video log.
so ive been on pandora for just over two months, been training with the cheifs daughter. The clans accepted me, im not finished with my training but im sure i could find some information to get them to move.
bye."

He then quickly made his way to where trudy was sat asking her to take his video log to quaritch, she sucked her teeth before nodding her head.

☙༺✩༻❧

                             ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩short filler chapter today!!lmk if you have any thoughts about what else i could include♥︎

☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩
short filler chapter today!!
lmk if you have any thoughts about what else i could include♥︎