𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

☙༺✩༻❧

                            ☙༺✩༻❧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☙༺✩༻❧

Jake woke up the next morning, he was surprisingly greeted by kyuna, however she was still seemingly putting up a front.

"you are ready, you will complete your right of passage and become one of the people today" she spoke, avoiding eye contact.

"nice how do i get one?" jake smiled smugly, slightly amused at the lack of eye contact coming from her.

However he coudlnt tell if it was nerves or anger.

"you must go to ooh ra" she spoke beginning to walk away from jake

"where?"

"in the mountains, tsu'tey will take you with a few younger warriors"

"you're not coming?"

"i will meet you there" she spoke still walking away from the man

"you trained me, you should be the one to help me get my ikran" he spoke grabbing the girls hand again, however unlike normal, she snatched it out of his grasp.

"it is not my decision, tsu'tey is in charge, he will take you"

"oh please come on kyuna dont tell me you are still upset about yest-"

The girl quickly stopped in her tracks and turned to face him, a finger coming to his chest.

"do not tell me what i am upset about. i am only doing what you instructed, what my father instructed." she hissed, the boy raised his hands in surrendering.

"come on lets just get to tsu'tey" he spoke calmly before overtaking the girl.

She followed him feeling slightly guilty and embarrassed, thought she really was just doing exactly what he had told her and exactly what her parents said.

✩🆃🆆🅾︎ 🅷🅾︎🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰︎🆃🅴🆁

jakes journey to ooh ra had been unbelievablly tiring, fair enough he had lots of experience doing excersize being an ex-marine but this was nothing like what he was used to. All that kept him going was kyunas words "you are ready.

ready.

She believed that all his training had payed off.

Jake and two other young warriors stood with tsu'tey, over looking the veiws of pandora. It was utterly breathtaking. He couldn't imagine going back to earth after seeing all of this. A stab of sadness shot at his heart when he remembered his avatar gig ends pretty soon.

Soon he saw two ikran heading straight for where him and the other warriors were.

Once they landed jake was able to recognise the two women dismounting them, a wave of relief washed over him, thank god kyuna stuck to her word.

"jake are you going first?" kyuna questioned as she walked over to the man, noticing he was first in line.

He saw her wave towards the other two warriors as she came to him, it was so admirable how even though you were clearly pissed because of the few days you still managed to be kind to everyone around you.

"yes jake sully will go first" tsu'tey shouted, a smug grin spread on his face, before jake could even answer kyuna.

An annoyed huff left his nostrils as he began to edge his way under the small waterfall, carefully behind him kyuna whispered multiple things she had already mentioned in training.

"jake do not forget you cannot just jump on any ikran you have to be chosen!" she whispered worriedly, jake soon came to a stop.

"how will i know if im chosen?" he looked towards the girl.

"it will try to kill you" ask she spoke she placed her hand on his chest and tilted her head.

Her touch.

This was the first time she had made contact with jake first since they had their little argument, it really isnt what he should have been focusing on at the time but his mind raced thinking about her soft skin touching his.

"magnificent" he spoke sarcastically with gritted teeth before turning back around, holding his mouth tape in hand.

As the group of warriors came out of the small cliff edge they had walked on they dispersed onto multiple rocks to sit on, kyuna of course sitting as close as possible to where jake was going to get his ikran, the man walked towards the hundreds of ikran confidently swinging his mouth tape.

The further he walked, the more worried he got he was not going to be chosen.

Who was he kidding, hes not even real navi. Why an earth would an ikran choose him?

And then there it was. A gorgeous dark ikran with peircing turquoise eyes. It appeared the ikran was not backing away. Soon it turned hissing and bearing its teeth at the man, in response jake hissed back before pulling his tape at the ready.

After a few moments jake leapt forward towars the creature attempting to grasp its head, luckily the creature just missed jakes arm as it bit fearcily into the air. The man was swift as me manoeuvred around the creature, eventually ending up gripping onto its neck. He attempted to pin its head to the ground after taping its mouth shut. Once jake had the creature pinned he heard a distant shout from kyuna.

"jake hurry make the bond!" she shouted, almost desperate for him to hurry up.

The mans eyes quickly scanned for the animals annenna like limbs.

Reaching for his own braid he quickly made the bond, feeling the creature calm under him.

Kyuna soon ran up to the side of jake and the creature, practically pushing them off the cliff.

"first flight seals the bond!" she said, "jake think fly!"

Before jake could even realise what was taking place he was souring down the cliff face, gripping onto the creature for dear life. He harshly pulled up, struggling to control the animal.

"damn it fly straight!" he shouted angrily, soon the animal flew at a steady pace.

After a few minutes of flying he noticed something next to him, looking over he saw kyuna smiling over at him.

☙༺✩༻❧

                             ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩guys the next chapter i have planned IS GONA BE SO GOOD!!love you all bye

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩
guys the next chapter i have planned IS GONA BE SO GOOD!!
love you all bye