𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

☙༺✩༻❧

                                ☙༺✩༻❧ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

☙༺✩༻❧
ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

The sisters shared a look before both jumping down to the floor seeing multiple warriors/hunters from their clan.

"calm people calm" kyuna spoke her tail swaying back and forth.

Quickly three warriors rode in on pa'li. Neytiri quickly walked up the the one dismounting his pa'li. Tsu'tey.

"what are you doing?" she hissed at him

"he should not be here." teu'tey answered.

Although kyuna wasnt trying to listen to their conversation she could hear a slight argument starting between the couple, paired with the avatars mindless questions of "what's happening? who are these? whats going on?". She quickly came over to her sister and tsu'tey.

"there has been a sighn" she spoke

"this is matter of tsahìk" neytiri added

The three shared a nod of agreement before tsu'tey let out a small shout signalling for them to make their way to home tree, neytiri quickly jumped on the back of tsu'teys pa'li hugging his waist, the warriors that had circled the avatar grabbed him and began forcing him to follow the pa'li.

After a quick walk to home tree, kyuna ran to overtake the warriors on the pa'li and lead the warriors into home tree, she walked upfront and watched tsu'tey stand upfront with her father, the olo'eyktan.

"i see you father" kyuna and neytiri spoke standing at the side of eachother.

"daughters" he spoke moving his eyes from his girls to the avatar, "i said no dreamwalker will come here"

"i was going to kill him" kyuna began "but then eywa sent me a sighn"

"his alien smell fills my nose" the olo'eyktan spoke as his people laughed.

"hey whats going on?" the avatar spoke getting neytiris attention

"our father is deciding whether to kill you or not" she spoke softly

"father? oh sir its very nice to meet you" he said going to shake the olo'eyktans hand.

Suddenly the crowd of warriors who led the avatar in hissed and pushed the idiot away from their leader, kyuna also turned hissing, embarrassed he took a step back putting his hands up to show he meant no harm.

"STEP BACK" a voice spoke coming down the stairs of home tree, "i shall look at this dreamwalker"

"that is mother, she is tsahìk" kyuna spoke turning to look at jake ," she interprets the will of eywa"

"whos eywa?" neytiri huffed and rolled her eyes before joining the side of tsu'tey who was obviously very upset with the situation.

The tsahìk circled the dreamwalker, pulling his tail and looking at his hands. "what is your name?" she spoke prinking his skin and tasting the blood.

"jake sully ma'am"

"jakesully, why are you here?" she said inspecting his face

"im here to learn"

"we have tried to teach your kind before, you cannot help a cup which is already full"

"my cups empty, trust me, just ask doctor augustein."

Neytiri and kyuna looked towards eachpther at rhe mention of the womens name.

"im no scientist" he spoke up once again interrupting the tsahìks thoughts

"what are you then?" she hissed

"marine, a-a warrior" he said not fully convinced, "of the...jarhead clan"

"a worrior? i could kill him easily" tsu'tey spoke stepping forward causing people to laugh, even neytiri laughed slightly as she placed a hand on his chest.

"this is the first worrior of their kind" the olo'eyktan stepped forward next to his mate, "we shall study him and learn their ways."

The tsahìk looked towards kyuna, "you found him?"

"yes mother."

"you will train him" she spoke

kyuna rolled her eyes and huffed, "but-"

"it is decided" the tsahìk said raising her hand brushing off her daughter.

"our daughter will teach you our ways, to act and speak as we do" the olo'eyktan spoke up

"learn well jakesully, and we shall see if your insanity can be cured." the tsahìk said finalising the conversation. Soon the clan dispersed and kyuna took jake to get some proper navi clothes instead of the current things he had on.

☙༺✩༻❧

                           ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨✩𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰!𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘮𝘬 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩...

☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨✩
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰!𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘮𝘬 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 :)
𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎♥︎