𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

☙༺✩༻❧

                               ☙༺✩༻❧ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

                               ☙༺✩༻❧
ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

Kyuna hid behind a tree as she lifted her arrow towards a pack of Austrapede, which were almost bird like creatures surrounding a small pond of water, before the girl could take her shot the creatures were alerted of danger from a noise. Sky people. Quickly the girls prey ran away. Letting out a sigh she placed her bow around her back and ran to where she assumed her sister was.

"neytiri" she whispered crawling up to a large tree branch.

"shhh shh" her sister spoke beconing for her to come closer.

Giving her sister a confused look Kyuna began crawling closer to lean at her sisters side, the girl soon saw what appeared to be three dream walkers climing out of a sky machine.
Her eyes instantly met the woman.

"Grace.." she spoke softly, her arm rasing to touch the bullet scar on her waist, bad memories flooded her head.

"come we should hunt somewhere else" neytiri spoke placing a comforting hand on her sisters back. The two rose quietly and quickly from the branch and swiftly ran to other trees, finding a new spot to hunt.

After a few hours the two still hadnt caught anything, in fairness they had gotten distracted and attempted to see who could climb higher halfway through hunting, obviously neytiri won.

"stop bragging you won once well done" kyuna  huffed before leaping onto the branch of another tree. The girl quickly could hear noises coming from the forest floor, her ears went flat and she quickly lowered herself closer to the branch, neytiri soon copying her.

"what is it?"neytiri spoke trying to see what her sister was looking at.

"dreamwalker"kyuna spoke raising only her torso to get a better look, soon the girl also raised her bow and arrow to take a shot at the avatars head.

"what is it doing out here?"neytiri whispered, "where is grace?"

Kyuna prepared to release her arrow but suddenly a seed from the sacred tree sat itself on the end of her arrow, her sister sat up looking at the seed.

"it is a sighn" kyuna spoke, neytiri quickly began getting to her feet.

"we should follow, come" the older twin spoke now over taking her sister walking along the branch.

The two had been watching the dream walker for about 40 minutes, both laughing at his stupidity. He had clearly not been trained, what was grace thinking bringing him into the forest?

"he is making fire?" neytiri questioned, "for what?"

"he does not know the light of the forest" her sister shrugged