Chapter 20 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Começar do início

"You're driving me crazy, E." She whispered.

"Uhu?" I murmured back, kissing her cheek, slowly peppering her jawline with soft kisses.

"Y-Yeah..."

My kisses reached her ear and like the first time, I exhaled against it because I knew it was her weakest spot. She tightened her hold on my waist and rested her forehead against my shoulder. I licked her earlobe, and she groaned, a low guttural groan.

"You want to know what I want us to do?" I breathed out, making sure to do so against her ear.

She let out a trembling breath. "W-What...?"

I chuckled and bit her earlobe. She gasped. "I want us to fuck." I let out bluntly.

Her head shot up from my shoulder. Her eyes were dark again.

"Say less." She mumbled. She flipped me over. I squealed. She was on top of me, hovering over me. She looked so hot right now...

She smirked in amusement. "That doesn't sound like someone who wants us to fuck."

I rolled my eyes, grabbed her by the back of the neck and crashed our lips together. This kiss was unlike all others. It was passionate, rough and aggressive. I was biting her lips like a hungry wolf you just gave the juiciest piece of meat to. She groaned against my lips, turning me on even more. I moaned back letting her know I was equally as pleasured and wanted her so bad.

I raked my hands through her hair, pulling at them, earning another sound of pleasure against my lips. She attacked my neck with kisses.

"Take them off..." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked, not leaving my neck.

"Take my fucking clothes off, Ezra. I'm so turned on." I moaned.

"Say less." She growled in arousal.

She quickly took off my sweater, leaving me in my bra. Her eyes widened in amazement. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What?" I asked, covering my chest.

She softly kissed me. "You're so hot, E. I want to mark them all over."

The look of desire in her eyes instantly made me wetter. "Do so."

She unclasped my bra and pounced on my breasts, covering them with hickeys of all shades. I was over the moon.

"Unfair..." I let out breathlessly.

"What do you mean?" She replied frowning.

"I want you naked as well." I growled, feeling my canines grow from excitement.

Her eyes darkened again and she slowly and teasingly took off her lilac shirt. I sat up straight and watched her in awe until I got impatient.

"Fuck off..." I said angrily before I ripped her turtleneck off her body and unclasped her bra in a quick motion, startling her. "My turn to please you."

"W-What? I didn't get to do anything?" She said, bewildered.

"We'll get to that, babe." I winked before taking her panties off. She was already wet. I licked my lips feeling the hunger take over me. I slowly kissed the area around her private parts making sure to bite a bit which elicited soft moans out of her mouth. I was shocked. Ezra? Moaning? That was such a turn on, to see her so submissive to my touch. After teasing her for a while and hearing her helpless, turned-on pleas, I dove in and licked her clean. The gasp of fervor that left her lips was music to my ears. She tasted so sweet like the cleanest, juiciest fruit basket. I was on cloud 9. When I noticed she was about to cum, I inserted two fingers which instantly made her moan out loud. I smirked and combined my fingers with my tongue, pumping in and out, enough to make her go insane.