Chapter 13

This chapter contains multiple songs to listen to.

Hence why there won't be any youtube link!

·      Harry Styles – Daydreaming

·      Empire of The Sun – Alive

·      Lady Gaga – Bad Romance

·      Ariana Grande – Into You

·      Ricky Montgomery – Line Without a Hook

Ezra's POV

Tonight was the Rave'N dance. I was not excited to say the least but Sheila really wanted me to come with her and after everything she's done for me, I kind of owed it to her.

She was helping me get ready in my room. The theme was "All White" much to my dismay so I got a fully white suit with a black bow tie.

"Well, well, well. Don't you look pretty!" She said with a smirk. I barely smiled back.

I was only thinking about Enid. I'm sure she was going with that Ajax loser.

"Thanks, Sheila. You look really pretty as well."

She seemed to be satisfied with my half-assed compliment as she linked my arm with hers. We left my room and walked to the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The place was crowded as fuck. I instantly felt uncomfortable. Subconsciously though, my eyes were scanning the crowd for that one specific lycanthrope. I couldn't spot her at first but when I did, oh boy, the air got knocked out of my lungs. She looked so fucking gorgeous. She was wearing a long white dress, her hair was done perfectly and so was her makeup. She also had a little bit of glitter on her cheeks. She was dancing carelessly with Ajax who was trying to follow her vibe and rhythm. He obviously was unable to.

Living in a daydream, she said: "Love me, like you paid me."

"Fuck." I said to myself. I was in awe.

"Careful!" James whispered in my ear. "Your date is right next to you."

My head snapped in Sheila's direction. She was grinning at me. I smiled awkwardly to her.

"Wanna dance?" I asked.

"I thought you would never ask." She replied sensually.

I dragged her to the dancefloor where I knew I had a perfect view of Ajax and Enid. She was right in front of me.

So give me all of your love, give me something to dream about...

I was dancing with Sheila but my eyes were stuck on Enid. I knew it was disrespectful since I came with someone and so did she but I couldn't care less. Throw me in a room with all the girls you consider as the prettiest in the world, and my eyes would only be stuck on her and her radiant smile when she twirls. Because she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Fucking hell..." I kept telling myself. This was too much. One more of those sensual dance moves and I will go up to her and ask her to dance with me.

"Your mind's not here, Ezra." I heard Sheila say. She looked kind of pissed.

Loving every minute cause you make me feel so alive, alive...

She sure as hell knew how to make me feel alive, not you Sheila.

"I'm sorry! Can you get us some drinks? I really need to freshen up." I smiled charmingly at her, knowing it would have an effect on her.

She immediately smiled back and nodded her head. For a witch, you are so fucking gullible Sheila.