Chapter 9

TWO DAYS LATER, I wake up to the birds chirping outside. I get up and slowly get dressed as I remember what I did two nights ago.

 I get up and slowly get dressed as I remember what I did two nights ago

I get out and put my earphones in my ears leaving the dorm. I get in the cafeteria and I can see people looking at me. I'm guessing some people heard about I did and now everyone knows. Yeah ! How fun is that ! You hear the sarcasm. I roll my eyes and try to eat but I can't find the will to so I just get up and put out everything in the trash. I know that today there's an assembly but I don't think I'll go. I walk upstairs and pass by Riven and Beatrix they try to talk to me but I think the look I gave them stopped them.

I walk back in the dorm and into my room and just lay there looking at the ceiling. Hours later I hear people barging in the dorm and then I hear the girls starting to talk so I just put my earphones back on with the volume at it's max. A few moments later I fall asleep.

Musa(shake me awake): Chris ? Crystal ?

Me(sit up and look at her): what ?

Terra: Bloom's missing and if she's with Beatrix she's in danger

Me(completely lost): in danger ? Beatrix isn't dangerous

Aisha: uh yeah no actually she is she killed Callum and the assembly was to find out who killed him but when the teachers didn't find the person we put two and two together and now Bloom is with Beatrix so she's in danger

Me(lost of words): what in the actual fuck uh well I mean what can we do for now ?

Terra: not much except wait Silva, my dad and miss Dowling are out there searching for them they're probably going to be back soon

Musa: we were gonna go wait for her out front if you want to come

Me(get up): yeah sure let's go

We leave and wait outside for like an hour before we see a car pull up and Bloom get out of it and seem completely traumatized so we decided to engulf her in a hug.

Aisha(as we take a step back): we were so worried about you

Musa: legit freaking out

Terra: what did that bitch do ?

Bloom: nothing. She's not some monster

Terra: Bloom she killed Callum

Bloom: who told you that ?

Musa: Dowling, Silva, Harvey

Bloom: do you have proof ?

Me: why would they say it if it wasn't true ?

Bloom: you never know why people really do things

We all looked at her worriedly and as she was starting to walk away Aisha stepped in her way.

Aisha: maybe we should go in and get some rest

Bloom: you guys go. I'll meet you there

We walked back upstairs and god Terra was angry. Which was literally irritating Musa.

Musa: Terra can you please just let it out ? You're killing me right now

Terra: my dad lied to me today. Like legit lied. When I called him out on it he acted like it was for my own good they all did. I don't care how they justify it. You don't... lie to people you care about. Not if they matter.

Musa(as Terra walk away): I have something to tell you. A while ago I met this guy, and I like him like a lot but I didn't know how you'd react so I didn't tell you and now it's been weeks.

We all look at each other me and Aisha waiting for her to finally say it.

Musa(nervously): I'm dating your brother

Terra started by frowning but then she smiled and hugged Musa.

Terra: Thank you for telling me (laugh) god, I really needed that ! Even if you do have terrible taste. Sam's-

Musa: objectively attractive?

Terra: well actually the spitting image of my dad when he was that age. He lost his hair at 18, maybe 19. (As she start to walk again) Bald teenagers. Very cool. Have fun with that.

We stopped on the second floor bridge like and looked over the railing to see people trailing suitcases that looked like Stella's

Me: wait. Those are Stella's suitcases

We rapidly walked back to the dorm and into mine and Stella's room to find Stella side completely empty. We looked at each other sadly and I went to sleep. I generally don't remember my dreams but this night my dream was anchored into my mind.

The dream

Woman: you have to get her to safety ! Please take my daughter get her to safety Hunter Harwood you're my head guard I wouldn't trust anyone else with her life protect my daughter at all costs she must live to fulfill her destiny

Men: I will my queen but what will happen to you and the town ?

Woman: we will survive at least that's what I hope for now go !

The man runs away and out of the Otherworld through a portal and as he get out of the abandoned building he now is in Adelaide, Australia.

Man: I will protect you with my life, daughter of Khione queen of Polaris. Princess Crystal.

End of the dream

I wake up and sit up completely panicked and then calm down. He lied. My dad fucking lied to me. I get up and look outside the sun as raised. I quickly get dressed and walk to Dowling office.

Me(barge in Dowling office pissed): did you know !?

Dowling(surprised): know what ?

Me: that I was the daughter of the queen of Polaris ?!

Silva: wait your queen Khione daughter ?

Me: apparently !

Dowling: how do you know for sure ?

Me(still pissed): because I had a dream last night or more like a memory but if we want the truth I know who can tell us but for that I need to see my dad because he was in my dream...