Chapter 7

Me(sigh): Ok then yes I saw him earlier beat his ass and Rivens too. He's pretty worried about Silva but he's holding up

She nods and I start to eat. Once I'm done I go put my things in the tray and leave the cafeteria and go take a walk outside. After a while I get back in the school and walk to my dorm. When I get there I can hear Terra freaking out about us having to go to that party to show everyone that we're cool and fun and as she starts muttering I enter the bathroom to finish her sentence.

Me: and hot ?

We all smile to each other as we go get ready for the party.

We all walk together to the place where the party is being held

We all walk together to the place where the party is being held. Once we get in I directly go for the bar and get a drink then I walk around while dancing and take a sip of my drink every once in a while. When I find Riven he practically beg me to play beer pong and at the same time Sky and Bloom walk up to us.

Me: so what are the teams ?

Riven: girl against guys ?

Me and Bloom smirk at each other and we start playing. After a few rounds Bloom smirk at me and put the ball in a cup.

Sky(pick up the drink): this drink is hot (look at Bloom) did you ?

Bloom(chuckles): drink up ! (Whisper I my ear) make the drink super cold when you get a ball in

I nod and when it's my turn I put the ball in one of the cup and make it colder.

Riven(picking the drink up): oh shit this one is freezing ! (Look at me) alright I guess being a fairy can be kinda cool

Me(laugh): come on drink up Riv that's the rules !

He drinks up and since we won we walk up to the guys and I sit beside Riven on the table we were using to play.

Riven: well those two are much more fun then Stella (look at Sky) although... reminds me of Ricki

Bloom(chuckles): who's Ricki ?

Sky: Riv don't

Me: now I'm interested who's Ricki ?

Riven: You live with Stella and don't know what happened to her last roommate ?

Me: No we don't

Bloom(looking at Sky): but we certainly would love to

Riven(looking at me): see Ricki was Stella's best mate till she flirted a little bit too much (point at Sky) with Sky here

Sky: Riv, I would never-

Riven(look at Sky): Oh, of course not but that didn't matter to Stella, and she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was

Me(chuckles): what's that supposed to mean ?

Riven(look at me seriously): Stella used her magic to blind her. On purpose. (Look at Sky) she blinded her best mate

Bloom(nervously): but that...

Me(smirk): that can't be true that would make Stella kinda interesting

Sky(look at Riven angrily): yeah. That's the story

Riven got up and took my hand taking me who knows where. As we were walking between people we knocked into someone and got beer all over our shirts. We just continues walking until we got into some old part of the building with swords and stuff like that. I took a joint out of one of my pocket and light it up putting it in my mouth as Dane and Beatrix walk in. The guys started looking through the stuff as I just sat on a box looking at Beatrix carefully I mean she's hot that's for sure I can see why Riven sleep with her. I'd do the same that is if she play for both teams like me.

Riven(take his soaked shirt off and look at Dane): No, keep looking anything's better than a beer-soaked shirt

Dane(take a plate in his hands and look at Riven): hey what you thinking ? Plate ?

Riven: Nah something cool

He walk up to me and get between my legs putting his hands on each sides of my thighs.

Riven: can I have some Chris

Me(smirk): Sure

I take a long puff and exhale in his mouth which is a centimetre away from mine. He take it in and exhale a few seconds after. He smirks and walk back to the middle of the room where he pick up a helmet.

Riven(looking at the helmet in his hands): Ooh, hello mate !

Beatrix(take the helmet from his hands): never cover the face. It's one of your few good qualities.

Me(smirks): she's not wrong (look at Dane passing him the joint) want some ?

Dane(take it and take a small puff): Sure

Beatrix(look at me): Shotgun ?

Me(get up and walk over to Dane as he chock a little bit): you're hopeless

Riven and Beatrix walk over to us and I'm in front of Dane while Beatrix and Riven on each of his sides.

Riven(look at Dane): Ok ready ? Inhale

Me(smirk): now...exhale

He exhale while I inhale being a few centimetres of his mouth and Riven start to chuckle. I take the joint from Danes and take big puff.

Beatrix(smirk looking at me): my turn

I smirk at Beatrix and our lips practically touch as I exhale and she inhale. She exhale looking up. Me and Riven chuckles as Beatrix touch the dusty box in the middle of the room.

Beatrix: I'm going to wash a hundred years' dust off my hands

She walks away as we all watch her leave. Once she's out of the room we all start chuckling and Dane go sit down.

Dane(walk over to the box I was sitting on): I don't know how you two can smoke so much after Terra's brownies ?

Me(taking another puff): look I love Terra she's my roommate and she's super nice but-

Riven: she puts as much weed in hers as Dowling would. Fucking Terra.

Dane: don't be an arsehole. She made them for everybody

Me(chuckles): oh no she didn't.

Riven(look at Dane smirking): she made them for you. She's so thirsty for your dick it's embarrassing. Mm. By the way... what size are you ?

I chuckle as Dane seems taken aback because he thinks Riven asked about his dick size when in fact he's asking about his shirt size.

Riven: shirt. What size are you ?

Dane chuckles and we continue to smoke for a while until I decide to go back to the party leaving the guys to it. I want to dance a little and found some random girl and we ended up sleeping together in her dorm room.