Redirecting my attention from his face to his hand, I see a yugioh deck? Strange...

"Is it normal for you to walk around with a deck?"  Putting a hand on my imaginary chin.

"Yes? It's totally normal. The other kids at school want to be professional duelists and be really famous." Says kazuki, "Personally, I just want to be like zarc." Mumbles kazuki.

As kazuki answered the question, he didn't notice that he was speaking out loud.

"Son, you're talking loudly again... Are you talking to Ikari?" Asks 'Dad'

Kazuki hearing this, starts scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
"Sorry dad, you're right." he continues "I am talking with Ikari right now, want to talk to him?"

Smilling a little, dad answers "It's okay. Good luck back to school, you two."

...Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention that we're about to catch the school bus? How silly of me!
Sarcasm aside, when we get on the bus, Kazuki chooses one of the first seats

"So, can you explain to me about the 'professional duelist' until we get to school?"
immediately after that question, I can feel a lot of happiness coming from kazuki's emotions, his eyes even seem to be shaped like stars...?

"Sure! It's like this..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After leaving kazuki to study a little about duels, I come to the following conclusion:

I have a lot to think about. It's awesome that I'm on yugioh but I can't remember who zarc is... Oh well. Continuing the previous topic, there are even duelist classes.

There are divisions of duelist classes, namely:

lore.

Rules.

Strategy.

Efficiency.

I can understand most of them, but there is lore?! As a class even?! There's even a way to buy booster packs inside the school, not only that but also you can duel for your expulsion and if you win you stay at the school... WHAT?!

While I was mental breakdown, Kazuki started asking questions about the game

"Ikari, how can I special summon monsters from my hand again?

After calming down for 10 seconds, I take a look at his hand, I can see it's a pretty normal hand... If you play a gustos deck, I mean.

"Gusto Gulldos, WhirlWind of Gusto, Gusto Griffin, Caam, Serenity of Gusto, and Wynn the Wind Channeler...Huh, not that bad. Could be much worse."

There's not much for me to think about here...

"First you activate the 'Wynn the Wind Channeler' effect..."

"Done! But what does it do?"

"You can discard this card and 1 other WIND monster. Do you see any other WIND monster on your hand?"