Benjamin works as the sales director of a neighboring province and is not usually active in Jiangcheng. Even if he puts an eyeliner on Ji Changshan's side, he can only catch her at work. Who would investigate her marital status for no reason?

    Chen Yueshu's face appeared in Ji Changshan's mind, he smiled at her, half of his face was bright, half was in shadow, Ji Changshan's right hand was clenched into a fist.

    The Christmas party opened on time, the lights dimmed, and a Christmas tree stood on the stage in front of it. The Sheniu employees from afar were babbling and performing by the tree. They sang Christmas songs, the melody was cheerful and relaxed, and everyone was beaming. There was plenty of light on the stage, and by the way, it illuminated the round table in the front row, where the management at and above the regional level sat, and Chen Yueshu also mingled among them in a gentle manner.

    Ji Changshan looked back from his silhouette, paused for a while, touched her phone, and sent Peng Lang a message: "I'm at your father's hotel, come pick me up now." Lang Yu's event venue is not far from Peng's     Hotel , about ten minutes away by car. Ji Changshan and Peng Lang agreed on a meeting place, jumped to the interface, and dragged Chen Yueshu's phone number out of the blacklist.     She sent a text message to Chen Yueshu and asked, "Is Director Chen free now? I want to talk to you."     Ji Changshan raised his eyes to look at Chen Yueshu's profile. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket, glanced at it, and then got up go out the door. Ji Changshan followed Chen Yueshu's footsteps, and the two arrived at the hotel lobby one after the other. Chen Yueshu looked around at the decoration, which was elegant and low-key, very much like the Peng family.     He smiled, looked into Ji Changshan's eyes and said, "No wonder you don't want to accept Peng's card. You must be very guilty when you come here." "I do have more sense of morality than Director Chen." Ji Changshan folded his arms     , Signal Chen Yueshu to go out and talk.     They walked to the parking lot next to Peng's Hotel, where there were few people and no surveillance, which could dispel Chen Yueshu's defensiveness, and she could also let go of her courage to confront.     Ji Changshan looked directly at Chen Yueshu and asked, "The email sent by Benjamin was ordered by you, right?"     "Without evidence, how can you talk nonsense, Changshan?"

    The night shrouded Chen Yueshu, his back was facing the street lamp station, his face was full of shadows, and his facial features were blurred. Ji Changshan looked at his face, Chen Yueshu seemed to be wearing a crudely made mask.

    He continued to speak behind the mask. It was cold, and he breathed out, covering half of his face, "I am also surprised that you have done so many things behind the company's back. I am a little disappointed in you, very disappointed, I should say , you have wasted all the hard work and hard work I have brought you for so many years."     Ji Changshan sneered, "How many orders have I made for the company, how hard have I worked hard, and the eight-year performance is there, no one can make false statements. If Director Chen You have to slander me, but I want to ask, didn’t you know who I married a long time ago? Why did you just say it on the stage now?”     “Changshan, who did you marry, how would I know? Please also Don't talk nonsense."     "Last time at the banquet hall, Director Chen asked me if Peng Lang was my husband. As a superior, you knew that your subordinates had the possibility of having an affair with your opponent, but you never intervened to stop it. You are fine." What are you thinking?"     "I really don't know what you're talking about."     Just as Ji Changshan speculated, Chen Yueshu denied everything and was extremely cunning. The mobile phone in her pocket failed to record valid audio, so it could not prove that Chen Yueshu connived at his subordinates, and did not report the truth. Naturally, he could not be turned into an army.     Ji Changshan was furious, but there was no change in expression on his face. Her chest rose and fell slightly, and suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of a domestically produced Changan slowly driving into the parking lot.     The headlights of the car illuminate a piece of asphalt road, the ground is dotted with stars, and half of Ji Changshan's sleeve hangs down in the faint light. The lights went out, and a man got off at the station. His black coat was long and wide, and a big stone fell to Ji Changshan's heart. She kept her composure and repeated Chen Yueshu's words: "It's just the two of us here. Director Chen should let me know." "     If you haven't married Mr. Peng, you must be the one who wants to be promoted. But you There should be no need for this position anymore. Marrying Mr. Peng to be a wealthy wife is also a bright way out. Housewives are very respectable, so I should congratulate you."