Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Joke Are you angry today?

    Ji Changshan cooked another pot of instant noodles for himself, and Peng Lang sat quietly at the table, watching her swallow the whole pot of noodles without cooling off. There was a leaflet for the party in the apartment building on the table, which he brought in just now when he walked in. Ji Changshan was uncomfortable seeing him, and wanted to divert Peng Lang's attention, so he glanced at the leaflet and asked, "Would you like to go to this party?" "Do you want to go?" Ji Changshan shook his head, took out a tissue to wipe his

    mouth

    , Said she was not interested.

    Peng Lang took out two tickets from his pocket and pushed them in front of her, "Are you interested in the talk show?"

    Du Kai still gave her two tickets today, why are there tickets for this talk show everywhere. Ji Changshan didn't realize the rarity of tickets for talk shows, and he didn't usually watch entertainment shows, but if Peng Lang needed her to accompany him, if the time was right, he might consider it.

    She glanced at the performance time, and it was 7:30 on Sunday night, but there was no work arrangement.

    Ji Changshan took one of the tickets, folded it in half, raised his eyes and asked, "Do you like to watch talk shows?" "I haven't

    watched it before." Peng Lang took back the remaining ticket, "I heard from my friend that the girl laughed. I just don't get angry. I don't know how to tell jokes, so I have to ask professional actors to help. Are you angry today?"

    Ji Changshan met Peng Lang's eyes, his eyes were still so calm, Ji Changshan only thought that Peng Lang made friends out of nothing . He can even guess that she is angry, so he still doesn't know how to deal with the girl? I don't know how many girls have said such things before they can lie without blushing.

    She didn't want to admit she was angry, otherwise, as if she couldn't afford to lose, she turned a corner and said, "Hongguo chose Langyu, are you happy?

    " Not to mention happy.

    "Can I ask Mr. Peng, how did your company negotiate such a high price?"

    Peng Lang replied without any concealment: "Mr. Sun listens to his wife very much. I bought a bag and asked him to take it home. It's probably hard to buy this thing, Mrs. Sun has never been able to get it, it's a pity."

    The crooked idea of ​​bribing Mrs. Sun came together, but Peng Langsheng was richer than her. This world is really cruel, she bought an Hermes and lost everything, Peng Lang even gave it away without blinking an eye. Jin intentionally told her that in April, a gentle scum came to their store to order a Kelly bag with peacock feathers, and if nothing else, the big V must be him.     "You made up your mind really early, and you ordered in April." It's not at all sour, but after a whole day of emotional adjustment, Ji Changshan has calmed down a lot.     Peng Lang didn't care how Ji Changshan knew that he had ordered the package in April, packed up the talk show tickets, and made an appointment with her to pick her up on Sunday afternoon to listen to others telling jokes.     Although Ji Changshan didn't smile, but before Peng Lang came to knock on the door, Zhou Tian was sitting in the living room typing a report, thinking why this person didn't knock on the door while typing.     They ride to the club. Peng Lang asked his secretary to book the tickets. There is no commercial performance in the near future. The secretary chose the old actor's open mic scene and booked the front row seat. The venue space is about 20 square meters, with five rows of seats behind the circular table, a dark blue curtain on the stage, a high stool and a microphone stand in front of the curtain.     Ji Changshan and Peng Lang found a seat and sat down. She didn't have any expectations for the actor, she just wanted to hear whether his oral broadcast business was smooth and smooth, so she could consider whether to ask the talk show actor to write the script and bring the goods.     She didn't pay attention to who was sitting next to her, until the other party heyed and called her baby.     Ji Changshan didn't expect to meet Jin Yiyi here. Her friends, like her, are so preoccupied with making money in their daily lives that they have no room for a joke.     "Why are you here?" They both said in unison.     Peng Lang glanced at Ji Changshan, a woman with bright eyes, Hong Kong style makeup, and exaggeratedly sized LV gold earrings was talking to his wife.     "I met a handsome guy on a social platform, and he said he couldn't give away a ticket for the talk show, so he could invite me to watch it." Jin Youyi said.