Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Weeds No one needs weeds.

    Before entering the first grade of elementary school, Ji Changshan always thought that he was a weed. Her grandma didn't teach her the twelve signs of the zodiac. The children in the kindergarten said that they belonged to this and that, but Ji Changshan didn't understand what they were talking about.

    A child probably thought she was so stupid that she didn't even know the zodiac sign, so he told her mercifully: "The zodiac sign, you belong to whatever you look like." Ji Changshan could only think of her grandma often pinching her cheek,

    squinting Said: "A child without a mother is like a grass root." It turns out that she belongs to grass. She wondered why other children belonged to small animals, but she belonged to grass. Because they both have moms?     No, she also has a mother. Her mother has long hair and red lips, and she laughs loudly, but grandma also said: "Your mother gave birth to a girl again, so I don't want you anymore. You don't have a mother anymore." This memory has clearly passed more than twenty years,     but There are moments when it suddenly reappears without warning.     Ji Changshan regained his senses, and withdrew his finger from the wet tissue, "I can do it myself."     She grabbed the wet tissue in Peng Lang's hand, and wiped off the red mark. The building outside the window retreated rapidly, she turned her face to look, and the shadow of her face melted into the window glass. Bushes are planted on the side of the road, and the greening of Jiangcheng is very beautiful, and there is not a single weed.     No one needs weeds, and nature doesn't need shelter from them. Ji Changshan didn't receive much love when he was a child, he was rare and strange, and when he grew up, he was not used to the tenderness and consideration of others.     She told Lao Zhang that it would be fine to let her go at the intersection ahead. Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Lao Zhang stretched his eyes towards Peng Lang's face. Xiao Peng sent a message: "It's not convenient for her colleagues to know about our marriage."     Lao Zhang has been a driver for the Peng family for 20 years, and he understands that the most important thing to do for the rich is to not ask why. He parked the car in a hurry, Ji Changshan made an appointment with Peng Lang to meet at night, and got out of the car with the Peng family information.     It was just around the corner from the distance, and there was a trash can at the corner, and Ji Changshan threw the wet wipes into it.     "I saw you get off that Bentley, Aurelie."

    Hearing the sound and raising his eyes, a man with dark brown curly hair was folding his trouser pockets with his left hand and pinching a cup of brown sugar milk tea with his right hand. He leaned his upper body slightly, his eyes were fixed on the direction in which Bentley was driving, and the corners of his mouth were gossiping.

    Ji Changshan squinted at him, walked around Du Kai, "You don't go to work, why are you wandering here?" "

    Time for tea." Du Kai shook the milk tea cup, took a sip while staggering, and inadvertently saw Ji Changshan's left ring finger There is a pigeon egg on it, "Hey sapphire, have you gotten rich or something? Oh! Didn't it come from Bentley? I figured it out, our Aurelie iron tree is blooming, and the dead tree is in spring. If you want me to say, Bentley looks really good Yes, he has high brows and deep eye sockets. Believe it or not, his nose can be used as a slide. Love, how wonderful..."

    Du Kai's father came from a family of cross talk. Ji Changshan didn't bother to listen to his nonsense, so he peeled off the pigeon eggs and stuffed them into his bag, "Is it because I didn't sing "Break Up With Kindness" enough yesterday, or the feeling of being dumped isn't bitter enough." "A wise man doesn't fall in love.

    " Even the walking posture is more practical and stable.

    He snorted and sucked half a cup of milk tea, his teeth entangled with the brown sugar boba for a while, and after swallowing, he closed his mouth tightly for two seconds, then opened and closed three times, still couldn't help gossip: "How long have you known that Bentley?" "Yesterday