Chapter 30

Chapter 30 I'm safe and I won't run away again.

    Before Ji Changshan took the initiative to kiss him, Peng Lang actually only planned to ask her to accompany him for a while to catch up on sleep. He hasn't closed his eyes much for two or three days, and now his eyelids are heavy, touching Ji Changshan's back, his heart is peaceful, sleepiness comes uninvited.

    He lay still on the bed, and Ji Changshan's shoulders became numb after lying on his side for a long time, trying to push Peng Lang's arms away to do her own work, but this man was always vigilant, as if he was afraid that she would run away, and he was determined not to let go of his arms.

    Ji Changshan was speechless, and quietly looked at the person in front of him for a while, he had closed his eyes, his expression was peaceful, as if he had fallen asleep.

    The bedroom was brightly lit, and the faces of the two were faintly glowing.

    The temperature is not too high today, and after being hugged by him for a long time, I still feel a little stuffy.

    Peng Lang still put his palms on her back and walked slowly, Ji Changshan listened to his steady and subtle breathing, his eyes lingered along his eyebrows and eyes for a long time, there was no sound around.

    She raised her hand, stroked Peng Lang's eyebrows, and gently stroked along the direction of hair growth.

    He may have fallen asleep, his arms gradually loosening up. Tired of touching, Ji Changshan withdrew her fingertips for ten seconds. Her nominal husband was half asleep and half awake, and suddenly felt empty, so he closed his eyes and groped for a while, found one of the small hands and put it back between his eyebrows, without saying a word.

    Ji Changshan fulfilled his wish, moved his fingertips again, his eyebrows were thick but not cluttered, and felt soft to the touch.

    She blinked, and her eyelashes fluttered gently like two feathers falling.

    When people are in stability, it is especially easy to be uneasy.

    Ji Changshan didn't know what he was missing, but he couldn't help calculating how long he could go with Peng Lang.

    Miss Su also touched his eyebrows like this back then, and they were probably very close. Years later, when Peng Lang mentioned it again, it was just a sentence: "Hanshui and I may have had a relationship." A man's heart can be compared to a summer sky

    . , Change as soon as you say it, there is no room for people to prepare in advance.

    Ji Changshan has never been loved by anyone, but she loved some people when she was a child, and she knows that she is in love. She didn't want to get involved in a relationship that would break up tomorrow, which would make her sad for a long time, but for a person like Peng Lang, even if he promised for a lifetime, Ji Changshan would not believe it.

    It has been a long time since she has been so concerned about gains and losses, but she really likes someone, even if she takes the risk of losing, she still can't help liking him.

    The room was dimming at a speed visible to the naked eye. Ji Changshan came back to his senses and glanced out the window. A few dark clouds gathered in the sky, and the curtains were slowly agitating with the oppressive summer wind. It might rain soon.

    She stopped stroking, and was about to lift Peng Lang's arm to close the window, but with a slight movement, the person in front of her tightened her arm, preventing her from leaving.

    I don't know if he fell asleep or not.

    Ji Changshan had no choice but to stroke the black hair on Peng Lang's forehead. Sometimes he was as obsessive as a child, and children can't get used to problems.