Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Miss Supper Season is very nice.

    "Why did Miss Ji miss the appointment?"

    He extinguished half a cigarette, threw it into the trash can at the door, and stood on the five steps high to glance at Ji Changshan. Looking down brought a certain sense of oppression. Ji Changshan didn't like being in a weak position, so he stepped up the stairs and barely looked at Peng Lang at a distance of more than two meters. "Didn't Mr. Peng let me go first?

    " step. A smell of tobacco mixed with the blowing wind, Ji Changshan sniffed the light smoke, and the melting fire appeared in his memory.

    In the early years, she also smoked a few cigarettes, her eyes were red from choking, and she still wanted to smoke. She involuntarily wandered, her eyes lowered unconsciously. The sky was already dark, and the white lights in the room were shining brightly, Peng Lang took advantage of the light to look at the face in front of him. She is very fair, with a sharp face and a small nose when viewed from the front. When the eyelashes are lowered, the thick eyebrows are slightly raised, and the eyebrows are prominent, revealing a sense of tenacity.

    He said quietly: "Miss Ji is very pretty."

    After realizing what he said, Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow lightly, pretending he didn't hear anything, and asked Peng Lang if he was free to talk about the transfer of household registration.

    "Have you had dinner?"

    His topic spanned a lot, but the natives of Jiangcheng asked if they had eaten when they met, and Ji Changshan thought that Peng Lang was being late, so he answered truthfully. But the other party said: "I didn't eat."

    Ji Changshan didn't know what he meant, "Didn't you go to have dinner with Mr. Sun?" He would never give up a good opportunity to discuss business just because of a few threats.

    Peng Lang moved his feet, "I haven't eaten." After speaking, he opened the door of the apartment building, motioning for Ji Changshan to go in and talk.

    She was surprised and looked at him like a fool, Peng Lang invited her in again, Ji Changshan walked a few steps, passed him and turned back. Peng Lang slowly followed her, and the two walked side by side. When they reached the door of the apartment, he invited Ji Changshan to talk about things at home.

    The layout of the two apartments is the same, with a usable area of ​​38.5. Ever since he saw Peng Lang's asset certificate, Ji Changshan firmly believed that rich people had something wrong with them. There are so many villas and mansions that have fallen to ashes, and he came here to live in a small house. He is probably used to living a life of luxury and wants to experience the suffering of the world.

    Ji Changshan put the bag on the high shoe rack and asked Peng Lang if he needed to change his shoes. There were no extra slippers in his house, so Ji Changshan went back to the next door to bring his own slippers, only to find that their slippers were the same after wearing them. She bought the slippers at the supermarket outside the door, costing eleven yuan and ninety-nine cents. It's hard to see such a diligent and thrifty family man now, Ji Changshan couldn't help but give Peng Lang a high look.     She followed the owner into the living room. His living room occupies ten square meters, with an open kitchen next to a wooden dining table. The decoration style tends to be minimalist in Northern Europe, with gray-blue tones and white oak floors. Ji Changshan generally swept the environment, orderly in the chaos, like sweeping and mopping the floor frequently, but storing things intermittently.     Ji Changshan judged that his family did not invite aunts, otherwise there would not be a hill of picture albums and fishing books on the coffee table.     Peng Lang arranged for her to sit at the dining table, poured a glass of warm water for her to drink. Ji Changshan didn't understand why guests were invited to sit at the dining table when there was a sofa in the living room, but the guests could do whatever they wanted, she picked up the glass and took a sip of water, in fact, she preferred to drink some boiling water.     Peng Lang didn't sit down, her black eyes followed the other's leaving back for a while, and he went to the stove to fiddle with himself, Peng Lang's back was very broad, completely blocking his hand movements. Ji Changshan heard the sound of the blade hitting the chopping board, and thought that he was indeed being polite, they were here to talk about something, so why waste time preparing fruit.     He turned sideways, and dozens of broccoli flowers on the chopping board were green and blooming still. Ji Changshan put down the cup silently, his brows seemed to be frowning, and he watched him light up the stove and start cooking.     The range hood whines, much like the howl of precious time being crushed by an exhaust fan.     Ji Changshan decided to walk away, otherwise he would have to spend time eating with him.     "Miss Ji isn't talking anymore?"     "I'll come back after you finish eating."     Peng Lang turned off the range hood, the world was relatively quiet, "I like to talk while eating."     Ji Changshan stopped where he was, and glanced at the smoking Stainless steel pan, pink mutton rolls intertwined with broccoli, some cauliflower seems to have been dyed a burnt hair in a barber shop.     She doesn't care about the taste of food, but what Peng Lang makes is definitely not food.