Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Marriage is just a couple on the surface.

    Outside the window, the couple's voices were another octave higher. Marriage is usually unfortunate, Ji Changshan does not desire to marry anyone, but needs a Jiangcheng household registration.

    "Are you married, Miss Ji?" Mr. Peng asked calmly, his eyes still fixed on the rearview mirror.

    Ji Changshan didn't remember her own surname with him, but it's not surprising that Mr. Peng's neighbor had mentioned her name for three years. What's really puzzling is that, for the first time in three years, he started a formal conversation with a marriage proposal. Ji Changshan had just been fooled by men, so he was extremely wary of them. If a strange man proposes to a strange woman, anyone with a little sense would feel that this matter is irrational.

    She had read a few social news articles. Those men were either seeking sex or seeking money, or seeking sex first and then seeking wealth. Anyway, the possibility of killing was not ruled out.

    Hukou is valuable, but life is more expensive. Ji Changshan hooked the doorknob, and a second before opening the door, he thought that in terms of running and strength, she must not be able to compare with the other party. If he was angered, the consequences would be disastrous. She pretended to be calm, and asked the person in the front seat if he wanted to change to another place to discuss in detail. Mr. Peng didn't change his expression, and asked her to book a place. Seeing him so careless, Ji Changshan thought that he had developed a villain's heart. She dialed Yaoyao Ling's finger, but did not press the dial key for the time being.

    They stepped into the rain, each holding an umbrella. The couple was still arguing, and the rain made them miserable. Ji Changshan seemed to hear someone calling for a divorce.

    Xiwatai went out and turned right, there was a coffee shop, which Ji Changshan frequented. The familiar environment brought a sense of security, and there was no wind or rain in the house. Ji Changshan held a cup of sleeping tea and warmed his hands.

    Mr. Peng sat across from him, held a ceramic cup and blew on the hot air, and took two slow sips. When Ji Changshan saw a dark mark on his lips, he couldn't help thinking of a five or six-year-old child. Mr. Peng is very good-looking, too nice to be a serious person. With his high browbones, he is actually more suitable for some Scotch whiskey than hot chocolate.

    She lowered her eyes and sipped her tea, made of chamomile, which was very bitter. Mr. Peng pushed a document, he didn't talk much, Ji Changshan couldn't wait for an explanation, so he opened it by himself, it was a proof of assets.

    At first she read ten lines at a glance, and then she read every word. The paper was turned to the last page, and the other party handed over his ID card. After a long time of unbelievable discrimination, Ji Changshan finally confirmed that the gentleman in front of him was Lang Yu's boss.     Langyu is engaged in the specialty coffee bean business. The company has only seven years of development history, but its domestic market share was once equal to that of established brands. When Ji Changshan investigated competing products, he focused on analyzing Langyu's fortune. Backed by Peng's Hotel, the company opened up the high-income group market by entering hotel catering, and then continued to co-brand with various luxury brands to grab the wallets of exquisite white-collar workers.     The boss of their company has a father with strong financial resources. The tiger father has no dogs. He is young and promising, but lives a low-key life and is rarely seen in the media. Ji Changshan has only seen one photo of Peng Lang, and it was a candid shot taken by paparazzi, far away and blurry.     She put down the asset certificate and looked across to see that Peng Lang had already drunk a whole cup of hot chocolate and was wiping his mouth with a paper towel. Ji Changshan will not underestimate himself, and he has no narcissism. With Peng Lang's conditions, he can obviously find a better girl than her.     Having worked hard in the mall for many years, Ji Changshan didn't believe in receiving rewards for nothing. Presumably, Peng Lang had already investigated her beforehand. She asked the other party to open the skylight and tell the truth. Everyone is in business, and only by clearly marking the price can they negotiate business.     Peng Lang then said frankly: "Miss Ji, I need to get married alone, but I don't want to involve feelings. If Miss Ji needs me to do something, I will do my best." He handed over a prenuptial agreement, and Ji Changshan read it from beginning to     end , found that the rich are really stingy.     Married to Peng Lang, there is no property flow between husband and wife. If they divorce, she will not get half a dime. An ideal business marriage should be like this. If Peng Lang is too generous, she will have to weigh it before she can exchange it.     The relationship is too extravagant, and Ji Changshan is afraid to talk about it. Since it is a commercial marriage, it doesn't matter the cause and effect. As long as the other party is not a liar, her personal property cannot be hurt, and it doesn't matter if she marries anyone.