Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Prelude Everything is going up.

    On the sixth day after quitting smoking, Peng Lang and Ji Changshan returned to Jiangcheng, which was Christmas Eve. Ji Changshan is not good at foreign festivals, but she works for a foreign company and has to attend the company's Christmas party the next day.

    In order to save manpower and material resources, the company's annual meeting and Christmas party are held together. All employees go to work during the day and attend the party in the evening. This year's work report is also scheduled on this day.

    Ji Changshan returned to Xiwatai's apartment, took a quick shower and locked himself in the bedroom. She turned on the laptop and polished the report for the umpteenth time. They need to report to their superiors face-to-face. Ji Changshan and others have waited so long for a promotion, and they have to make sure that nothing goes wrong. She even adjusted six pages of slides for the report.

    In the living room, Peng Lang was having a video conference with his subordinates.

    Tomorrow is the launch day of Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee. Langyu organized an offline event and invited the spokesperson to the scene to sign coffee.

    As we all know, it is a big gamble for a company to choose a spokesperson in the entertainment industry: the traffic is updated in the blink of an eye, maybe you signed this at a low price today, and he will be a mess tomorrow; or you just spent a lot of money to sign a contract with a top artist Within two days, due to various bad deeds, his house instantly collapsed.

    Lang Yu has always been cautious in this regard, and every time he chooses a spokesperson, he will spend a lot of time doing background adjustments. When they choose a spokesperson, they also need to consider the image positioning of the product. This time, Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is launched, taking the high-end texture route. Young traffic stars cannot bring convincingness. The cheerful and lively image of athletes does not match it. The business community The elite Internet celebrities in the legal and political circles are obviously not well-known enough, so Lang Yu turned to film actors and directors who have won major international awards.

    Peng Lang originally wanted to ask Feng Qiubai for help, but when he was on the phone with her, the other party told him that his wife had already acted preemptively. Peng Lang couldn't criticize Ji Changshan for turning his elbow outward with others, so he put down the phone, went home and had a frank communication with Ji Changshan.     Ji Changshan explained stiffly: "I didn't know you were going to invite Miss Feng." At that time, Ji Changshan was still catching a cold, and when he spoke, his nose was murmuring, which was inexplicably cute. Originally, Peng Lang didn't ask the teacher for a crime, but hearing her speak like this, his words became more gentle.

    He further explained Lang Yu's difficult situation to Ji Changshan, and also told her about commercial secrets such as "Jianghe Daily". After hearing this, Ji Changshan took a look at Peng Lang, and asked mutteringly, "You mean, it's better to be passive and sabotage when I go to work in a distant place?"

    Peng Lang smiled, "I just ask Mr. Yu plays again."

    Ji Changshan didn't promise anything to Peng Lang, but from the next working day, she did intentionally or unintentionally avoid competing projects with Lang Yu. After all, Peng Lang regards her as his own, so she naturally knows what is more important, why bother to sacrifice her life for the capitalists.

    The distance is a large enterprise, once a lot of projects are grasped, Ji Changshan changes the direction of work, as if scooping up another handful of water from the vast ocean, without any trace at all. She still works hard, and her colleagues and subordinates often have to cooperate with her on projects. Everyone can see Director Ji's enthusiasm for work as always.     Ji Changshan signed another big contract at the end of the year, and the performance in the work report was brilliant. She read the finished draft alone, from beginning to end, and read it a second time. At eight o'clock in the night, she closed the laptop, and pressed her palm against the shell of the machine. The metal layer was slightly hot. Ji Changshan sat quietly for a while with no expression on his face.     On Christmas afternoon, Ji Changshan took the paper report and went upstairs to find Chen Yueshu for his final work report. His office closed the blinds as usual, Ji Changshan knocked on the door three times, pushed the door open and entered.     Chen Yueshu sat behind the desk, keeping his back away from the back of the swivel chair, and sat upright.     Ji Changshan didn't talk nonsense with him, and quickly started reporting. Chen Yueshu seemed to be listening, and he didn't seem to be listening. His index finger tapped the table, once and again, slowly and lightly. Ji Changshan spoke in front of her expressionlessly, and the projector emitted a cone of light, covering her. Chen Yueshu looked at her as if she was looking at another person.     After the report was over, Ji Changshan was about to walk away, but Chen Yueshu stopped her from behind, and Ji Changshan turned his head.