Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Breaking the Ice Is I Want to Get Closer to You.

    Peng Lang opened the rear door of the car with an umbrella, Ji Changshan sat in the car, listening to the sound of rain, a few gusts of wet wind swept in, and the coolness instantly swept over her bare neck, making her goosebumps all over her body.

    It was around ten degrees tonight, and an autumn rain made it even colder. Ji Changshan regretted going out in the morning with only a thin coat on.

    She was about to stretch her legs to get out of the car, but Peng Lang told her to wait, then he took out a scarf from behind and handed it over.

    Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow, and Peng Lang put the scarf on her lap directly, "I bought it a long time ago, but I haven't been able to give it to you." Hearing the sound, he glanced at

    Peng Lang, and Ji Changshan's gaze paused for three seconds on his face.

    His current behavior, although it is her hospitality after her cold heart, but the scarf is not superfluous at all when it is cold.

    Only children can't live with themselves. Ever since he broke up with Peng Lang, Ji Changshan often revisited the situation that night, and what he regretted the most was not that he didn't kick Peng Lang more, but that he was obviously hungry, but because of his stubborn temper, he didn't eat the maocai that Peng Lang brought.

    If she ate it, she wouldn't have to go back and cook tomato beef noodles and cry while cooking.

    When people are hungry, they are as fragile as window paper, which will be broken when poked.

    The same goes for cold.

    Ji Changshan withdrew his gaze from Peng Lang's face, picked up the scarf and put it on his neck, wrapped it around twice, then raised the fabric a little bit, covering half of his face with misty blue.

    Peng Lang looked down at her from outside the car, the way she wore the scarf highly coincided with his imagination.

    She thanked Peng Lang with a cold tone, and her black eyes did not smile into crescents.

    Even so, Peng Lang was content.

    He has always been a slow profiteer. He does not necessarily demand an immediate return on investment, but puts a long-term catch on big fish and considers sustainable profits. As long as Ji Changshan allows him to infiltrate her life bit by bit, Peng Lang can accept whether she smiles or not.

    Peng Lang watched Ji Changshan step under the umbrella, helped her close the car door, and locked the car by the way. Ji Changshan was carrying the bag in his hand, and Peng Lang glanced at the huge thing. Its shape was hanging down, which fully showed how many things were inside.

    He asked Ji Changshan whether he should help carry the bag, and she said thank you no.

    Peng Lang guessed that Ji Changshan would hang the bag on his left shoulder, and use this huge thing to block between the two of them, preventing most of the physical contact.

    Ji Changshan not only did this, but also stood close to the edge of the umbrella, not getting an inch closer to Peng Lang.

    The two walked about ten steps forward, and the black umbrella kept leaning towards Ji Changshan. Peng Lang deliberately left half of his shoulder exposed in the rain, and the rain drenched half of his arm. Ji Changshan noticed this from the corner of his eye, but she didn't say anything.

    The rain lashed the ground, and several puddles swayed into dense ripples. Peng Lang stepped on a puddle of water, and his footsteps were originally heading straight ahead, but probably to avoid the water, he turned slightly and stuck to Ji Changshan's side inexplicably.     She tilted her head to look at Peng Lang, and asked him to keep a proper distance. Peng Lang thinks that the distance between them is very appropriate. If there is still a little inappropriate, it is because his hands have not yet wrapped around Ji Changshan's shoulders.     Peng Lang couldn't tell the truth about his own thoughts, so he changed his words: "I know you don't want to get too close to me, but the rain is too cold, and I don't want to catch a cold. Next time I will change to a big umbrella, this time please Forgive me."     As soon as the words fell, a bolt of lightning split the night, and then the thunder rolled.     Ji Changshan folded his arms, looked at the road ahead and said, "You will really be struck by lightning to death if you lie."     Peng Lang changed his words and said, "I want to get closer to you."     Ji Changshan ignored Peng Lang and walked forward blindly. Peng Lang turned his head to observe her expression, and found nothing unusual, so he assumed that Ji Changshan acquiesced in his approach.     Pushing forward is his means of spying on Ji Changshan's intentions.