Ji Changshan ignored his words and went straight into the room. She turned out her pajamas, looked up at Peng Lang, and told him to cover his face with the quilt. Peng Lang put the teacup on the bedside table, sat down on the bed according to Mr. Ji's instructions, and covered his head with the quilt.

    Ji Changshan was not at ease, and threatened twice: "If you peek, you will sleep on the sofa tonight."

    Peng Lang laughed in the quilt, Ji Changshan glanced at the quilt, and finally untied the belt of the bathrobe. Peng Lang stayed obediently under the covers, his voice kept crossing the line: "Did you use too much force just now? You have marks on your waist, arms, and neck." Ji Changshan quickly put on his pajamas, his buttoned hands were

    tight Dexterously, in order to grab the pillow one second earlier and throw it at Peng Lang.

    He was hit with a soft pillow and got some kind of release order.

    Peng Lang unhurriedly took off the quilt, turned his head to look for Ji Changshan's figure, "If you try too hard, I can blow it up for Mr. Ji." Ji Changshan scolded

    him with his eyes, "Mr. Peng doesn't talk, and neither do I." I'll treat you as a dumb."

    She stood beside the bedside table, fully dressed, drinking bitter tea from a cup. Peng Lang moved to the edge of the bed, put his legs under the bed, Ji Changshan was embraced by him, and stood in front of him.

    Peng Lang put his arms around Ji Changshan's waist, and deeply sniffed the fragrance in her bosom. His face was warm, and his nose was even hotter. The two temperatures blended together, and Ji Changshan was covered by a layer of pajamas. She breathed steadily, her abdomen rose and fell, and Peng Lang pressed against her without saying a word.     Ji Changshan took a sip of chamomile tea, and there were two completely different tastes in his mouth and heart. She raised her hand to help Peng Lang straighten his hair. When he took off the quilt just now, he messed up a few strands of hair. Ji Changshan took care of it, thinking that it would be like this forever in this life.     She patted the back of Peng Lang's head, "You haven't taken your medicine tonight."     Peng Lang's medication dose is being gradually reduced. After returning to Jiangcheng after vacation, he will go to the hospital for a reexamination. If there is no problem, the medicine can be withdrawn. Ji Changshan was still not at ease, so he asked Peng Lang to find out the medicine and watched him take it one by one, before Ji Changshan drank the sleeping tea again.

    The two of them sat on the bay window of the bedroom and each continued a cup of chamomile tea. Outside the window, there are continuous snow-capped mountains and no clouds in the sky. There should be sunshine tomorrow morning. Looking at the deep night, Peng Lang drank the bitter tea slowly, pausing for a while after each sip, and then described Peng Yu to Ji Changshan.

    Wherever he thought of and what he said, the emotions in his eyes were complicated, and nostalgia occupied the majority. Ji Changshan listened carefully, occasionally taking a sip of bitter tea.

    In the past twenty-eight years, Ji Changshan has never experienced brotherly love. All she knows is that her parents cannot send her younger sister to school. Ji Changshan and Jiang Changle are always competing for limited resources, and the two have never been together for a long time. Pass. Peng Lang is different from Peng Yu, they will not fight over one plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, because the Peng family's aunt will make one for each of them. Moreover, the two brothers stay together every day to do bad things, it can be said that they fight side by side and have a deep friendship.

    But when it comes to parental love, the two are no different.

    When Ji Changshan's aunt drove her to school, she once comforted Ji Changshan: "Mom gave birth to a younger sister to find you a companion. The palms and backs of the hands are full of meat. Mom also likes Shanshan." As Ji Changshan grew older, she clearly